Search results

1. jay.dee

Springs or coilovers

Chaps Got a snapped Tanabe GF210 front spring (14 yrs old) - still sits ok though. New set nearly £300 (sure I bought 'em for £100 back then) Considering the age of the shocks (15yrs never changed) which gets through MOT each year via the bounce and rock test, as I have to pull the...
  2. jay.dee

Cluster issue

My speedo and revs dials aren't working. Did the gauge diag test, both the fuel & temps rise and fall, but the previously mentioned two don't budge. Also the odometer shows all zeros (000000). No eml, or other malfunctions. The RSX manual states to replace the cluster if the test fails - but...
  3. jay.dee

Car Tax - online

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp About time! Will save me finding all those motor documents and standing in the post office queue for an hour...
  4. jay.dee

Supercharged DC5 in mag

Okay - own up, whose DC5 is to be featured in December's (out Nov 5th)edition of Japanese Performance mag? Licence plate **** YKR?
  5. jay.dee

Parcel Shelf

Just wanting the peeps collective thoughts on this... this part is probably one of the desirable parts for the Integra, but at £250 a pop through Honda UK for a glorified bit of plastic frame with some netting - come on gals and geezers, there must be another way? The RSX in the States...
  6. jay.dee

C Pack options

Hi guys, I know this has been asked a few times on here, but need some specifics. I absolutely need to have a wiper fitted on the DC5 before buying one, but importers don't have a clue until the car is actually in the UK, the few pics they get from the Japanese-based buyer invariably seem not...
  7. jay.dee

We want a DC5 ITR for Europe now!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before on the board, did a search but nothing, the following website allows peeps to add their name to a petition to implore Honda to sell the ITR in Europe... So add your names for this worthy cause! http://www.petitiononline.com/16201830/ Some may well be...
  8. jay.dee

I want one too!

Hi all! I'm in love with the DC5 :D - they look the biz - just need to get a massive loan! Would buy a used one from within the UK as I can't be ar*ed with the import hassles... Been lurking for a while on the board, getting a bit of info... i've noticed that the Type R's don't seem to come...