Search results

1. L

Mugen Wheels

Found these on the auctions think they look 8) but not sure that they would look good on a DC5, maybe suit a new Accord, What do you guy's think?
  2. L

oem white wheels ?? ££

WTF is there something weird going on here? :? Since when have new posts been added to the top of a thread? :? :?
  3. L

The Facelift Model

Did they revise the facelift in 2006? as i have seen a lot of 2006 models going through the auctions that have slight differences in the front and rear bumpers and the side skirts. Pics can be found here: http://www.goo-net.com/cgi-bin/goojp/us ... lag=&lang=
  4. L

Scratchs in clear laquer

whilst at Oulton park on Sunday, some smart arse thought it would be fun to scratch my bonnet :evil: :( Not deep scratchs just all over the front. Any ideas on removing these without having the bonnet re-laquered?
  5. L

Comptech Icebox

Brought ourselves a brand new one off Ebay, arrived today :D Had one on the last DC5 and loved it.
  6. L

Exhaust Make

Can anyone identify the make of this exhaust? It's has no marking's, full titanium, light as a feather. :?
  7. L

removing door panels(Help)

HOw do you remove the section behind the door opner to reveal the screw behind there?
  8. L

Today's the day(Job Done)

Stripped the car out yesterday, no more red interior :shock: Just the door panels to remove. Blue carpet now in and we are already liking blue in the white. 8) Just having a tea break and then back to it, it's fooking cold out there. No going back now, as seats have been sold. :o I know a...
  9. L

Pinkney's BTCC Teg

One of Team Dynamics old ones. I think the pink and the black looks good. 8)
  10. L

JDM DC2 16in wheels

Will they fit over the front DC5 callipers?
  11. L

Reverse Gear

We are having some problems with our reverse gear, it doesn't happen all the time, but is driving Paul mad. Sometimes when he goes to select reverse, it's not there, almost like the gate is shut and there is no reverse gear. It will not go in, no crunching or anything. The only way to get...
  12. L

REO50'S

We like the bridgestone's, so thought we'd give these a try, Only £90 each from our local Honda dealer too. :D Thought this was a good price from a stealers. Anyone else tried them, what are your opinions?
  13. L

Garage Alarms

Does anyone have an alarm on their garage? What kind is it and what would people recommend? Is there companies that deal with just garage alarms? Please help :)
  14. L

Another set of Wheels for us

I couldn't help it and it had to be done. We now have another set of wheels sitting in the garage :oops: I'm sure we have an addiction :D
  15. L

Tom @ TGM - Breaking DC5

Was down at Tom's yesterday and he mentioned he had a DC5 which he was breaking. He could also be breaking 2 more after xmas, so if anybody needs any parts give him a ring. :D
  16. L

Defi Gauges

What do people think of these? http://www.defi-shop.com/product/din/din_top.html
  17. L

Spoon wheels on ebay

Ideal for someone that wants light wheels for track days. :D 8) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spoon-sw388-16-Wh ... dZViewItem
  18. L

Kpro

I will have a kpro for sale, exchange unit will not be needed. Any idea on what i should charge? No smart arse £300 for those that want it please, sensible answers only, thanks. :wink:
  19. L

Thinking of selling up

Have decided it's time for a house as we are renting at mo and the landlords have decided to sell. :( Getting fed up of moving all the time and want to settle down. My car in standard form done 20k 2001 Y reg, C spec loads of extras. Thinking of putting it up for 12k, is this a fair price...
  20. L

Exhaust Suggestions Please

Ok guy's i need a quieter exhaust, have the Spoon N1 at the moment and it's just too much. we are having a Toda manifold fitted and want to do track days so need something that's quiet and something that someone will have in stock now. Cheers. :D