Search results

1. SiKBoY

Dyno Results before and after Kpro (Edit Graph pg2)

I had my car on the Rollers @ TDI North today, quite happy with the results. Pre Kpro - 185whp and 146.8lbft Post Kpro- 196whp and 160lbft I will scan the graph with before and after on, tomorrow. For those of you who dont know my mods, GruppeM Spoon N1 & B-Pipe Hondata Heatshield
  2. SiKBoY

Prada Spec 2's 215/40 or 225/40 ?

Going to be getting 4 new tyres soon and I am pretty sure I am going to go for Yoko's, problem is they dont do the tyres in our sizes. Was just wondering if anyone is running 225's and how will that affect the ride ?
  3. SiKBoY

Major service requirements ?

As the car is getting closer to 30k now I was wondering other than oil & filter change what should be done on a major service? Thanks Andy
  4. SiKBoY

Door open dash warning light !

The door open warning light is flashing on and off every now and again. I have tested the door sensors and they seem to be okay which makes me think its either the boot or the bonnet sensors that are loose. Does anyone know the location of these ? Its bloody annoying, I wouldnt mind if the...
  5. SiKBoY

Skunk 2 anyone got one fitted ?

Erm as above really ! I have got one on mine but its a little short :? Just wondered if anyone else found the same problem and what have you done to rectify the problem ? Cheers Andy
  6. SiKBoY

Starter Button Surround

Okay getting hold of a starter button is the easy part ! Only problem is getting hold of the surround that goes behind it ! Has anyone got any suggestions ? Cheers Andy
  7. SiKBoY

Part number for JDM Mats?

Does anyone know the part number for the JDM Mats? Reason Being I might be able to get some decent prices through PP:UK and maybe organise some sort of group buy. Cheers Andy
  8. SiKBoY

Oil ???

I have absolutly no idea what oil is in the car :shock: So I don't know what oil to top up with..... What do you think fully synth? What spec oil are you lot using? (I will try and get some freebies if anyone is interested :D )