Search results

1. A

Dc5 went onto 3cylinders

As the title says, my DC5 went onto 3 cylinders last night. I was just cruising at 40mph and the CEL light started flashing and the car when onto 3 cylinders, i went to pull in at the next layby but before i got to it, the car quit. It wouldnt start for me either, I got my mechanic out too...
  2. A

Lucas Octane Booster

Has anyone ever used this octance booster as I just want to see what people think of it. I know Gaz3434 off this site tried it with a full tank of Sainsburys Super Unleaded and his DC5 made 218bhp at the flywheel on the rolling road and his only mods are a spoon drop in filter, so it seems to...
  3. A

Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor (Sensor 1)

Alrite guys, just a quick question for ya all I was vtec'n the teg last saturday night and the engine light came on. I was then parked up for 30mins or so, with the engine running, talking 2a mate and it turned itself off, but as soon as i drove off it came of again. I connected a bit of wire...
  4. A

Why oh Why

Dont know if any of you have seen this before, but ill post it up anyway. Its pics of someones DC5, think hes from Reading or somewhere round that area. Lets just say its v Max Power http://www.clubcalibra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19975
  5. A

Lowering Springs

Hello fellow DC5 owners, wondering if u can help me out I am looking to lower my car soon and am lookin 2get coilovers. I dont mind spending up to £1000 on a good set as i want the car to handle well. Only problem is I am lookin 2do a few other things to the car and wud rather do them...
  6. A

Average MPG of your DC5

Right, as there has been a bit of talk about this is a previous threat, i decided to put a poll up 2c what the dc5 driver gets to a full tank of go-go juice. No matter what engine mod u have done, tell us wht ur average is. I would get bout bout 270 out of a tank on average Thanx