Search results

1. J

Fuel rails

Are after market fuel rails just for looks or are there any that actually provide a performance gain on a midly tuned engine? what about the Skunk2 Carbon Composite Fuel Rail any thoughts on these?
  2. J

Aftermarket springs facelift DC5

Please correct me if i'm in the wrong here but AFAIK none of the uk sites sell springs for the facelift dc5 as yet :?: Eibach have released a kit for the rsx year 2005 onwards, seen them on ebay going for $255 shipped not sure if they'll fit though :?: TAI :D
  3. J

Auction sheet translation

Thought this might be useful if just purchasing and/or want to know what all that Japanese writing means on the auction sheet. scroll down to the bottom of the page for translations. CLICKY
  4. J

GruppeM fitted... just!

Had a slight problem with the revised OEM srut bar(see pic) gets in the way :( I ended up just blocking the gap off with a piece of plastic and sealing it with some silicone. I was also unable to secure it using the bracket so had to use cable ties around the srut - it is very solid though...
  5. J

Filter magnets

Hi The tegs going in for it's first service soon. Sooo I've been looking at getting the Spoon magnetic drain plug and then came across a site selling these filter magnets CLICKY correct me if i'm wrong (i probably am) they look like they would do a better job at collecting metal particles than...
  6. J

Missing trim from footwell

Hi guys, I was cleaning the interior of my facelift teg the other day for the first time as i've only had the car for a week and noticed that there may be some trim missing above the pedals. not sure if it's supposed to be like that? can't say i bothered looking under there before i bought it so...