Search results

1. H

Front Speakers Don't Work?!?!

I've read through the topics and can't see anything on the same subject, so here goes..... When I orginally bought the car (wow, 4 years ago now!), I fitted a Pioneer head unit with integaral Bluetooth. Worked absolutely fine for about 3/1/2 years then during a call it dropped dropped the...
  2. H

Why did you buy your Integra?

This question came to me as I read the thread "Is it really worth it", by dp9901. Why did you pick your Integra out of the thousands of cars out there? Was it because it was different, liked the looks, great reliablilty, or because it is so hard core? Personally I chose mine because it was...
  3. H

Tyre Squeal

After much research on the matter (well reading the forum!), I decided to go for a set of Goodyear Eagle GSD3's. They improved the handling no end of the "Fullrun" shite that were on there when I collected the car. However, I now have a problem with tyre squeal! Its bad enough looking like a...
  4. H

What Colour Wheels?

I've got a set of Accord Type R wheels, as a set of spare / alternatives. However, they aren't in great condition, so I am in the middle of refurbing them. Now the problem..... What colour should I do them? I have seen various alternatives on here; The obvious Championship White, Black...
  5. H

I'm getting itchy!

Well, its on its way and its in the UK, but I still have to wait for the ESVA and the reg stuff to be done! I see a lot of other people are posting thier waiting stories on here, so I figured I would do it in a slightly different way. I decided to write a blog on www.myautocar.com. The blog...
  6. H

Civic Type R with a difference.

Just been surfing and have stumbled across this.... http://www.mugen-power.com/street/CIVIC ... index.html Yes this is the Mugen version, but still. Now I know I'm in to my Honda's at the moment (and feeling slightly frustrated because my ITR is still a month away from arriving), but this...
  7. H

SVA - Any Suggestions

Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks my 2004 ITR will be turning up from Japan in to Southampton. Now the next stage of the process.... the SVA. Has anyone got any suggestions who is good for SVA in the Southampton area? Yes I could go on the net and search, but I was looking for a...
  8. H

Hello to all! Now the questions..

Hi to all, I am another to be DC5 owner. Have been looking at them for months now, but haven't had any come up for sale near by so I could have a proper look at one. I was lucky enough the other day though to bump in to a DC5 owner who took me out for a spin, and that confirmed it for me...