Search results

1. D

K-Pro Datalog

i wont know until i see another log :P
  2. D

K-Pro Datalog

can anyone supply me with a TDi mapped K20 datalog? i think ive just worked out something and would like to check! any datalog is fine..
  3. D

Can You Identify This Exhaust?

well ive just bought the above Custom Built one.. and tbh. i think it gives a BC Spec3 a run for its money.. its loud as fook :P but quiet under 2.5k revs :) which is ideal for me :) i'll have to pop down after work one day next week and let ya have a listen!
  4. D

dont suppose anyone has something similiar for sound quality? just dont wanna fork out the cash if it sounds wank.. ive hunted youtube for a few hours but cant seem to find anything near it..
  5. D

aww man.. i loved my BC Spec 3.. just my neighbours didnt.. working shifts like i do.. i need something thats not to evil on cold start but Roars like Hell under power!
  6. D

whilst looking through Andy (Integrastella's) ebay shop i came accross this.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Integra-Type-R-DC5-JDM-Titanium-Race-cat-Back-K20A-/350368540965?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item519397a925 does anyone know what it is? or what it will sound like...
  7. D

K-Pro Mapping...

well it didnt take long for him to Email me, so obviously he has a spy on here :P
  8. D

K-Pro Mapping...

well hows about i just say, a certain Performance company in Gateshead.. then no names are mentioned.. the issue was i dont think hes bad at mapping he just rushes everything hence my half decent teg.. dont get me wrong its like shit off a stick.. but it drinks juice like a V8
  9. D

K-Pro Mapping...

if you wanna know PM me im not into slagging off people on open forum..
  10. D

most powerfull na car on here ??

cant decide between a spoon N1 or a RM01A
  11. D

at the minute yes m8.. but it will be getting changed.. i dont like to hear engine noise over exhaust noise. so im after something a little louder, nothing as harsh the Buddy Club Spec 3 i used to have lol!
  12. D

K-Pro Mapping...

Hey Guys so ive had loads of mods done to my Teg.. its been mapped by a cowboy.. its spitting raw fuel out the exhaust that much ya can taste it! while ya in the car!! i get millions of Knocks.. so the question is! where to get it remapped!
  13. D

BUDDYCLUB TA2009-305bhp 212.6ft/lb after a bit of tweeking. still more to come in the midrange.(still on a single plenum). New 2009 engine,BC-ST2 cams with altered timing,BC Vernier pullies, BC Titanium caps,BC valve springs,BC Modified head,BC header,spec3 pro system,RBC,BC70mm Billet...
  14. D

Why has my insurance rocketed ! ( SKY ! )

im with Aplan and i cant fault them 2 years running they have dropped my premium.. give em a call!
  15. D

Pops and Bangs.....

ive got a BC spec 3 atm with a Toda sport mani.. and even normall driving it pops and bangs like feck.. even worse if ya rev to change down to keep the revs up.. and ive been told its spat flames a few times :P
  16. D

Heater problem

just been down to XO... new O2 sensor fitted.. no more knock.. suspension nipped up no more knock.. tappets were adjusted to standard guage.. hes gonna change these on friday nxt week.. so more no diesel noise.. steering will be also be straightened its amazing what not paying someone does..
  17. D

Heater problem

cams were 2nd hand.. had done 5k miles.. and instead of swopping the whole head like they should have they cut corners to save pennys and just get the cams and spring that have already been run in.. it is starting to quiet down, but probs only cos im thrashing the tits off it..
  18. D

Heater problem

yes they fitted the suspension.. yes they fitted the cams.. (and it now sound slike a diesel) they have removed the stat? as in thermostat? why would they remove it? thing is i still owe XO about 600 quid.. and hes hounding me for payment.. but tbh im reluctant to pay it..