Search results

1. newyorkaddict

K Tuned TPS, Hall Effect Version

K Tuned Hall Effect TPS Has anyone tried the above TPS? I'm having issues on the Teg and need to get it sorted before selling. I'm on a Skunk 70mm throttle body and I've done the usual cleaning of the IACV etc. But I swapped my TPS for a cheap EBay jobbie, but wish I hadn't bothered. It solved...
  2. newyorkaddict

Body work parts needed. Or codes.

I'm looking for the Black Clip Blocks that hold on the front and rear bumpers. My front ones have always been a bit dodgy, but my rear ones are now screwed thanks to some idiot backing in to me at Tesco on Sunday. If anyone has the codes for them or even a decent set they want ride of, can you...
  3. newyorkaddict

Flexi or not to flexi?

So the flexi has gone on my DC Sports exhaust manifold, I've ordered a replacement, but have noticed a lot of other brand manifolds don't use a flexi section. How do you get away with cracking on this style of mani? The DC is recommended to be used with ES Energy mounts to protect the flexi, I...
  4. newyorkaddict

Throttle Body Gaskets

I've a Skunk TB and Skunk Intake Mani, I'm looking for a new gasket as my paper/card one has seen better days. I've seen a few of the thermal gaskets and was wondering if they would be okay to use, or do I need a specific Skunk sized or style one? I think the paper one being a bitter shagged is...
  5. newyorkaddict

Brake Duct Surrounds

I hit a Fox sometime last week and have since noticed the Brake Duct Surrounds have gone from both sides. Has anyone any idea where I can get replacements? I've tried the usual eBay and Google searches but have come up with nout. Any help is appreciated, Darren :)
  6. newyorkaddict

Canard Fitting.

I got hold of some custom canards from a friend and I have yet to fit them. They are 4mm thick Polyurethane, so stiff when fitted but flexible enough to shape when it comes to putting them on. I just wondered if anyone had fitted anything similar and if so, any hints or things I should know...
  7. newyorkaddict

Mugen front end on an ABP

Does anyone have any pics of the Mugen front end, but I want to see it on an Arctic Blue? I can only find CW when I google it. Help me out peeps, I need my mind made up ;)
  8. newyorkaddict

Handbrake Cable Change

Has anyone changed their own cable, mine has reached it's ragged end and my handbrake is about as useful as a rubber band in there. Or if anyone knows how to adjust them at the brake would be good. If anyone has a guide or a link to one that would be great. Thanks for any help, Darren.
  9. newyorkaddict

Strange Headlight thingamajig.

Now this is going to sound weird, but I don't think my car has HID bulbs in it at the moment. Would normal bulbs run on HID ballasts? I have yet to take the front apart but I'm planning to do it soon and when I do, I want to swap out the lights. I know I need D2R HID bulbs for low beam, and...
  10. newyorkaddict

A Spec Front Lip

I'm looking for an A Spec lip for my car but having issues finding one. If anyone has any good links they can put up for me, I'd massively appreciate the help. Darren ;)
  11. newyorkaddict

Hey there, TRO refugee here.

Hello, some folks might know me from TRO, and hopefully if plans go well, I'll be at Japfest this year to meet a few more people from here. I am looking at a DC5 from Torque GT and wondered if anyone recognised the car and if they had any info on it, here's a link, and thanks in advance for any...
  12. newyorkaddict

Hey

Hello, just signed up as a future DC5 owner, some of you might know me from HONDA TYPE R OWNERS FORUM, so hello to you guys. :D