1. G Man

I've moved to Sainsburys.

Lovely thing to be waiting on...
  2. G Man

Where did you find your DC5 advertised?

Piston Heads
  3. G Man

Clicking noise on rear ( I think )

For rears I think its best just getting the parts from Honda - speak to Dave at Steels 01432 267151 - they aren't cheap though at around £45 a side +VAT Have a read of this thread first - http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29791-front-drop-links-by-blueprint/?hl=%20drop%20%20links
  4. G Man

Clicking noise on rear ( I think )

Drop links. When my fronts were gone it took an incredible amount of effort with a large pry bar to prove there was play in them.
  5. G Man

Decided (thankfully) against 350z

Good choice. I don't rate the 350z at all.
  6. G Man

Werkstat Is Awesome!

7. G Man

Werkstat Is Awesome!

Will shoot them up later today. On my phone just now.
  8. G Man

Werkstat Is Awesome!

I believe I did. I only ever used the jett after the first time of using all three. With just the jett I got amazing results. I have the pics if you fancy a look
  9. G Man

Werkstat Is Awesome!

Personally I'd buy the Jett only. The others I wouldn't bother with. I didn't see significant results with them.
  10. G Man

Werkstat Is Awesome!

I rate this stuff too! Brilliant for white paint.
  11. G Man

can't get these things off my paint!

If claybar isn't removing them then it sounds like the laquer is damaged, unfortunately :(
  12. G Man

Will these wipers fit?

I wouldn't be recommending them if they were crap... I'd rather stick the extra cash in the fuel tank than have brand name wipers which do the same level of work.
  13. G Man

Will these wipers fit?

I use Redline eBay shop. Measure them up and order the retrofit aero wipers. Cheap, quick delivery and last longer than you think for that value.
  14. G Man

VTEC Sound

Fit an aftermarket intake, you'll get your noise.
  15. G Man

Super unleaded 99 ron unavailable

Wynns NOS racing octane booster claims to add up to 6 octane points. The non racting mix claims up to 3 octane points. Never used the stuff, got 4 bottles sitting here however, it seems the most powerful on the market.
  16. G Man

Calling all professional detailers!

Is this service currently free or are you charging? Where are you based? lol Speaking of detailing, I took advantage of the weather and spent a few hours on the Audi yesterday.
  17. G Man

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

I quite like these too but they have the reputation of the engines being soft, unlike it's predecessors.
  18. G Man

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

Would be interested to hear more about your experience with the Evo, Dotty. Recently I've been looking at Evo 8 MR's Not that looking really means anything, I've been looking at 911 GT2 RS's also lol
  19. G Man

Calling all professional detailers!

No problems. As much as my points sound daunting in places, below is an example of the good end of the stick.... http://www.tlcdetailing.co.uk/ https://www.facebook.com/tlc.detailing The two boys that own TLC Detailing had one of their car's detailed by two of my friends 5-6 years ago, the...