Search results

1. Rob.

K Tuned TPS, Hall Effect Version

I'm more shocked your Tegiwa blueprint one is still working !!
  2. Rob.

3inch girth

Drive by at Snett with 3" TDI North exhaust if it helps... DC5 - Snett flyby: http://youtu.be/H2-_8urn0tw
  3. Rob.

3inch girth

Run a TDI North 3" exhaust on mine (with Toda mani) and it was 89db static test, after 18 month of track/race abuse its still 92db so no probs at an circuit.. Everyone also tells me the induction noise is far louder than the exhaust on drive by as well ! Boring I know but the Spoon system I...
  4. Rob.

Rear pads

Always use uprated pads on the rear as OEM pads overheat on track Try Ferrodo DS2500
  5. Rob.

Rear Drop links

They are longer on an EP3 yes, front different too
  6. Rob.

Please help! Where does this bracket go?

Thought I recognised it Glad it helped fella :)
  7. Rob.

Please help! Where does this bracket go?

I think That bolts on the bulkhead where the fuel pipe from the engine joins the metal pipe from under the car
  8. Rob.

Brake advice

Always use uprated rear pads along with larger brakes on the front as the rear OEM pads overheated an broke up on track !
  9. Rob.

Shift Locking - Suspect Box Oil Leak!

! If the cars level you wont loose the oil with the shafts out.. Clean under the box an go for a run again, shouldn't be hard to see fresh oil leak if your loosing it that fast
  10. Rob.

Just after a bit of exhaust advice for track

Yep holding your foot on the brake pedal just takes the launch control off, won't hurt anything
  11. Rob.

Tegiwa Rear Anti Roll Bar ARB Kit - Potenital Fitment Issue.

I had exactly the same with whiteline who actually thought both front an rear were the same on a EP3 and DC5 !! Cusco fit fine by the way ;)
  12. Rob.

K Tuned Shifter Cables

I use Hybrid Racing cables with K Tuned billet shifter in the race car an it really is no comparison to the standard (what was sloppy) shifter Soo much better :)
  13. Rob.

Oil Light, possible sensor issue?

I had same problem last year with the oil pressure light flickering on an off, changed the sensor an never been on since.... As said its either on or off not flickering on dim
  14. Rob.

TPS on the way out?

Could well be TPS by the sounds of it EML won't come on with a failing TPS either
  15. Rob.

Intake manifold

As far as I know the Skunk makes good power, very similar to the RRC so maybe which ever is the best price RBC not quite as good but will be cheaper, 70mm throttle body will work well if cammed up along with a good exhaust manifold an intake etc but won't make that much difference if engine is...
  16. Rob.

Bigger brakes, under stock alloys

Yes they are pretty much available off the shelf, they are a lot more than when I got mine but isn't everything over the last 5 years or so ! Mine get a lot of abuse been on a racecar and can't fault them at all.. AP and K Sport callipers don't fit behind OEM wheels either if that helps
  17. Rob.

Bigger brakes, under stock alloys

Use Tarox 6 pots with 320mm discs on the race car, they fit under OEM wheels no probs
  18. Rob.

The hall effect TPS is a lot more expensive than normal sensors ?? Were about £70 ish for normal TPS last time I had one
  19. Rob.

Non OEM sensors are known to fail even from new no matter where they come from so if you have calibrated it then send it back or bin it, I've gone through plenty an so have TDI North Never tried the hall Effect TPS but do know TDI North have started using them due to the other poorly made ones