Search results

1. bee123

DC5 Sold

Well after 2 years ownership i said goodbye to the best car ive ever owned. Change in circumstances and personal reasons forced the sale but the car has gone to a good home. Thanks to all on this site it has been a wealth of knowledge during my ownership and long may that carry on. Bye for now?
  2. bee123

TOMTOM INTEGRA DC5

Well i was updating the tomtom and was looking for a S/S DC5 to download but could not find one. So found some pictures and made them myself, sorry if its already been done but could not find one searching. Silver Blue White
  3. bee123

Capital Seating repair, before and after pictures.

Just a big thumbs up from me they done a first class job. Before: After:
  4. bee123

Alcantara and Dinamica are brand names for essentially the same material

Ok guys has anyone had a repair done on their Recaro and used Dinamica? im just in the middle of getting a quote for the repair and it looks like Dinamica will be a lot cheaper as they carry this on the shelf where as they would have to order the Alcantara in at a greater cost.
  5. bee123

Rockingham Car Track Day - 18/11/2011 open pit lane.

http://store.rockingham.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=181111
  6. bee123

Its A-Plan this year

£465 this year down from £520 with Sky last year, they could only come down to £475 not very helpful this year sky if you had matched A-Plan you would have got my money :xtsk:
  7. bee123

Better aerial reception required.

Hi all i have done a search but could not find a answer i liked without drilling for a roof mounted aerial. :xtsk: Has anyone found a way of getting a better signal from the current OEM setup?
  8. bee123

Robbed through internet bank.

My wife was signing into here bank last night, she did not follow any link she used a our favorites tag to take us to the site and whilst signing in alsorts of things started to happen a pop up came and said security check being carried out please wait. when that finally finished she got her...
  9. bee123

Underseal needs doing this year, Who done yours?

Hi all i done a search and i have found TGM are favoured by some, Honda could be a option i will talk to them over the next week. I live near Corby in the midlands so if anyone on here has any recommendations locally that would be great. :)
  10. bee123

PIONEER-AVH-3200DVD-CAR-CD-DVD-MP3-USB

Has any one got one of these in there car and if so how well does it fit and was there any problems fitting it, or if anyone has a recommendation for a budget of £300? :xhelp: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PIONEER-AVH-3200D ... 255e5d84e2
  11. bee123

Sidelight bulbs.

Need some and was just want to know what you are all using?
  12. bee123

Kenwood DPX503U Double Din

Anyone got one of these? if so how did you get it to fit? been down to halfords and they wanted to start chopping to get it to fit. Or can anyone recomend one that just slots in without having to chop the dash up? http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165474
  13. bee123

Kenwood DPX503U Double Din

Anyone got one of these? if so how did you get it to fit? been down to halfords and they wanted to start chopping to get it to fit. Or can anyone recomend one that just slots in without having to chop the dash up? http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165474
  14. bee123

200bhp cars, Silver Teg

Just a quick thank you to Andy at 200bhp. I seen the car on dealers for sale page and talked to him about a trade in deal, when we sorted that out i parted with a deposit. On the day of the sale i drove up to Newcastle and met him at his home to do the deal as his unit is getting refurbed at the...
  15. bee123

I finally done it, thanks 200bhp.

I have been hanging around this site for a few years now and just yesterday i made the plunge and bought the silver Teg in the dealers area from Andy at 200bhp cars. :D The drive back from newcastle was just a flash, having never had a perfomance car i was very suprised at the pulling power...
  16. bee123

one lucky man

George's dramatic crash caught on camera John George's car on its side at Brands Hatch The photograph below shows the moment when John George crashed his TH Motorsport/JAG Honda Integra on the opening lap in the final roundof the 2008 HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship at the Brands...
  17. bee123

DC2 now or wait till i can afford DC5?

hi all, i have been hanging around for some time now trying to decide my next car. im on my second civic coupe (totally standard) and now i have all the points off my licence i can look for something quicker. so to all out there who has owned both what are your feelings on this matter? i have...