Search results

1. cjh1981

Wheels what fits and how they look

Hey all. I’m looking at getting some Work Wheels ze10s in 8j et35. Will these fit ok? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cjh1981

Simply Jap Beaulieu - Sunday 26th July 2020

I would be up for it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cjh1981

Simply Jap Beaulieu - Sunday 26th July 2020

Hi all, Will there be a stand for this year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cjh1981

Japfest Saturday, 4 September 2021

Hi all, Will there be a stand for this year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cjh1981

Which knob is the best?

I got mine from Seeker in Japan, even then worked out at around 50 quid. He throw in a few free magazines though.
  6. cjh1981

Which knob is the best?

I love my Seeker one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. cjh1981

PY02XAu anyone know this car

The advert is not on eBay anymore but my mate has these pic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. cjh1981

PY02XAu anyone know this car

I am viewing this with a mate and wondered if anyone had any information on it. Or even a build thread be better. Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. cjh1981

Spoon, Seeker, Mugen brake pads

Will be using for the odd track day and Sunday B road blast down to Rye. Read a few more reviews on the Spoon pads and will give then a go. Like to try different products unless I something amazing then I will stick with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. cjh1981

Good to here a PBS are decent. Just strange to why I have the shuddering. There is loads of life in the lads and discs to make it more annoying but hey ho. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. cjh1981

Cheers mate, It was the spoon pads I am tempted with most. The DS2500 and Mtec combo once they get hot make the car shudder under braking. Thats the main reason for change. I even ran the new set up nice and gently for 500miles too as was a decent amount of cash on them. Looking around seem...
  12. cjh1981

Hey, I am thinking about changing my DS2500 pads and am tempted to try one of these Spoon, Mugen, Seeker. after a bit of research is there a reason not many people run them bar the cost? Are you just paying for the name? Chris
  13. cjh1981

Pistonheads revisits the DC5

Saw this earlier on Pistonheads: https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-spottedykywt/honda-integra-type-r--dc5----spotted/41083
  14. cjh1981

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

What is the latest on this? Is there a date it‘s due to end or be taken over by someone else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. cjh1981

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Hope we can find a solution to avoid losing the forum. As above happy to contribute to keep It going. I‘m a UX designer/ front end developer and happy to help bring the pages up a level if needed design wise. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. cjh1981

New dc5r owner (soon) need advice for mods

nice welcome that
  17. cjh1981

INGS lip quality

Hey all. Looking at getting a genuine Ings front lip from Sumo Power. But after reading a few old threads on here, am I right in thinking going genuine is not worth it due to the poor fitment? Same issues with the Js fenders? that I will be looking to order at the same time. Sent from...
  18. cjh1981

Pre facelift Milano red front badge??

How about Jono at RE Spirit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. cjh1981

Forum Statistics

What are the stats for the last year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. cjh1981

Pistonheads feature - who's famous??

Think it's good they did the article just feel the content of it is a bit average. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk