Search results

1. itrsarg

Kpro immobiliser all SORTED

Is there anyone in the southwest who could turn the immobiliser off in my kpro. I haven't got a laptop or a clue how to do it. I will drive to you so no cost involved :)
  2. itrsarg

Coolant hose help

Hi guys after fitting my rbc the aem cai sits a bit higher and it's made my coolant pipe tight, a littel concerned it my come off, garage tried to go under but wouldn't fit. Could someone tell me the size of pipe I need had search & not found much, I would order some silicone But not sure on...
  3. itrsarg

Toad sterling alarm (help)

Hi guys my car has a Toad alarm which is the Sterling model, if you have the same perhaps you could give me some help, e.g. what the second button does, and when I turn the engine off while sat in the car and want too restart the car I have too alarm it on and off sat in the car which is a pain...
  4. itrsarg

20" wheels on dc5

Hi guys saw this on torque gt Facebook today what do you think? http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/auction_details/index.php?act=productDetail&productId=1055
  5. itrsarg

Gas powered bonnet struts

Hi guys could someone point me in the right direction any links from eBay or google, I am after a set of Gas powered bonnet struts. Any help would be appreciated :)
  6. itrsarg

Wind deflector HELP

Hi guys done a quick search found nothing, when fitting second hand deflectors do I need double sided tape? I have all the clips but not sure on tape, would it be double sided tape or padded tape?
  7. itrsarg

Alpine speakers will they fit?

Hi guys anybody got these speakers fitted in the front doors. Just want to know if I need the adapters with these speakers . http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpine-spg-17c2.html
  8. itrsarg

Anyone know what wheels these are????

Do fancy these on my silver teg :)
  9. itrsarg

I.C.E Installer around mid devon

Hi guys anyone recommend a good installer around Exeter,Tiverton,Crediton, area just got a new pioneer appradio needs fitting :)
  10. itrsarg

Castle Combe Action Day 27/04/13

Anyone going?
  11. itrsarg

Supercharged dc5 down torque gt

Just seen on Facebook mike has a supercharged dc5 for sale, absolute stunner :) very tempted.... It's for sale on here aswell?
  12. itrsarg

Ep3 springs

Seen a set ep3 springs on eBay just want reinsurance they will fit. Thanks guys
  13. itrsarg

iPhone 5 with double din

Hi guys anyone got a double din that works with the iPhone 5 I know most will work through Bluetooth but I need one which will do it all ie: apps,sat nav,video. Any help would be great.
  14. itrsarg

Rbc is it worth the £££

Hi guys my car is pretty modded all round ie exhaust,mani,decat,aem cai, but no rbc. Will I notice one or not? Email back from cpl today and the price seems a bit too rich. RBC - £249.98 Adaptor - £45 Cutting of RBC to fit K20 engine - £19.50 Hondata heatshield gasket normally £60.28 but we...
  15. itrsarg

Detailer in devon

Anyone used a detailer around devon that they would recommend,
  16. itrsarg

APEXi Super AFC NEO Engine Management

Hi guys anyone no any tuners in the southwest that could map apexi? Came with the car and i changed to a cai today just wondering if it would affect anything. Thanks
  17. itrsarg

What's it worth mugen wing

Hi guys just wanted to know how much is it's worth? Its in great condition. Any help would be great. :)