Search results

1. Coldfuse

Front lower ball joint

Does anyone know where I could get a front lower ball joint as mine has some play in it and my mechanic said it will probably be an MOT failure. Thanks.
  2. Coldfuse

Retro fitting Auto window switches

Anyone know if you got some Auto windows switches from a breaking DC5 would you be able to swap them over to the non auto switches on the passenger side and the passenger switch on the drivers side?
  3. Coldfuse

Dimensions of Beatrush numberplate relocator

Bit of an odd one, i need to sort this before it goes into the body shop at the end of April. Does anyone have a beatrush numberplate relocator they can measure and get some of the dimensions from?
  4. Coldfuse

Large vs Small service

Does anyone know of the differences between these two? i want to get my car in for a large service before it goes to the body shop and before Japfest.
  5. Coldfuse

Part number of the bracket under the rear light cluster?

As title, does anyone know this? I need to get mine replaced due to corrosion (a piece fell off in my driveway :xaiweb3: )
  6. Coldfuse

Rear Drop links

I broke a rear drop link at the weekend. Does anyone have suggestions for replacements? or just go with Honda?
  7. Coldfuse

ITR-DC5 Flags

Who has these flags that were made for the club? As there is possible talk of an ITR-DC5 clubstand at Honda Fest in Holland the day after Japfest i was wondering, if we do end up going, if we could borrow the flags for the stand. Ta in advance!
  8. Coldfuse

Sprints in Scotland

Alright lads, does anyone know of any sprints in Scotland? I've been wanting to try this out for a while, i have seen that there is one periodically in Ingliston in Edinburgh but im not sure how often this happens (last one was in May of this year). And i know of a few that are north of...
  9. Coldfuse

Holding floor mats in place

Anyone used velcro to hold their floor mats in place? I'm seriously tempted to give this a try and put a couple of bits along some of the edges to try and hold them in place. Tired of them sliding forward slightly every time i get in or out.
  10. Coldfuse

Engine mounts

Alright lads, looking for some advice on engine mounts. I think one of mine maybe on the way out. How difficult/easy are they to change/replace? Is it worth getting an uprated item or just sticking with OEM?
  11. Coldfuse

Lowered seat rails

Hey gents,i want to get some lowered seat rails for my standard seats, i've had a quick look around and it looks like there are a few choices but i don't know which works with the standard seats? It seems a few need side mounting seats which i would gather means aftermarket. Does anyone have...
  12. Coldfuse

Head lights get dimmer?

Hey guys, i have noticed recently that my headlights on the teg are not as bright as i remember, could just be from driving some really modern machines recently. But i remember them being better than they are. Tonight i genuinely had to slow down in the dark wet conditions in a national speed...
  13. Coldfuse

Help! Clutch cable snapped.

At least i think thats what has happened, i cannot put it in gear now and there was a pop when i depressed the clutch. Very fortunate this happened in my driveway! I've called my recovery company and they have said they will get a guy out between 945 and 1030PM. Does anyone know if this is...
  14. Coldfuse

Battlefield 4 -Official Thread-

alright lads, anyone got this on order? I have it for the PC coming from Amazon on friday (hopefully) Unfortunately i won't really get to play this for a few weeks due to working in London and a few other things. Looks great though!
  15. Coldfuse

Impact Screwdriver

Morning Gents, does anyone have any experience with these? i think you need them to change the brake discs over. Can anyone recommend a good model/brand?
  16. Coldfuse

Money Supermarket

STILL does not have the DC5 on the books to get quotes for... So aggravating. My admiral multicar policy has come to renewal time again and and apparently i'm more of a risk to the tune of 700 pounds.... i think i will be cancelling that and moving on to pastures greener. The S2000 is...
  17. Coldfuse

MOT failure?!

So today my car has gone for its MOT, it had a service about two weeks ago. The service guy commented that it had no headlight leveler, which i thought was strange as the car never had a headlight level from new. So today i found out that it may fail its MOT because of this problem and the new...
  18. Coldfuse

Battlefield 3 On PC.

I know this forum isn't that heavily used so i'm not sure what kind of response i will get. Battlefield 3 is one of my main vices and i play it pretty much every night. I only play it on PC so xbox/PS3 need not apply. Does anyone else here play it and fancy joining up?
  19. Coldfuse

Soft top cleaning.

Heres one for you detailing nuts, on my S2000 what should i use to clean the roof, i was thinking i could mitt it then dry it, nothing too intensive as i'm am not sure what i can get away with. When i rinse the car i generally avoid power washing the soft top and just sprinkle onto it to rinse...
  20. Coldfuse

Panel gaps

Alright chaps (chapettes) how big are the panel gaps on your cars? looking to sort a few things out that i had forgotten about on my teg this Autumn/Winter time now that i have an S2000 aswell so i have a spare car to drive whilst the Teg is off the road. So what size are they roughly? i think...