Search results

1. TEG R V

Cox Motor Parts - 5% Discount negotiated

Hi I recently needed to replace the discs and pads on my Teg and after searching the forum found Cox Motor Sports were said to have OEM parts at the best prices. When I searched for the parts I was happy to say that the prices were indeed extremely competitive but I noticed they were offering...
  2. TEG R V

Proper detailing ;o)

Hi wouldn't normally post something like this but my girlfriend stuck the link on facebook today and as it's a Friday and I'm ahem busy at work!!! I checked it out (OK I wanted to see how fit the singer was you got me!) Anyhoo, was very pleased to see she was correctly using a woollen mit...
  3. TEG R V

Another happy Keith Michaels customer

Very happy with Keith Michaels and the assistance from Jeremy I saw a few positive comments so gave Jeremy a call, talked him through my renewal quote from Sky, although he said it was a good deal, he still discounted his offering to beat the quote from Sky Final price £475 Fully comp...
  4. TEG R V

Bird Sh*t stain on bonnet

Hi after some advice please I got up on Sat morning to find birds had been using my bonnet as target practice :xrealangry: I was gonna wash the motor anyways so figured shouldn't be an issue, I sprayed the splats!! with autoglym insect remover let it work in and when I sprayed the car down...
  5. TEG R V

Big thanks to Mark and Stevie at Unit 8

I just wanted to big up the lads at Unit 8. I had a few throttle body problems and needed a service, so took the day off and drove upto Unit 8 last Thursday. Mark did a brilliant job sorting out the Teg and she is now running like a dream. I can't recommend these guys highly enough, Mark must...
  6. TEG R V

Defi Oil pressure gauge problem

Hi my Defi oil pressure gauge has stopped working, the gauge is constantly pointing at between 8 and 10 on the gauge. See the far right gauge below When I have Looked at the manual that came with the gauges it states:- "This function reports the wrong wiring and/or disconnected sensors and...
  7. TEG R V

Recommendations please...

Hi so on Saturday I was driving along a B road on my way to Otley when a truck approaches on the other side of the road, it turns out that the rear of the truck is open and full of large stones so as I drove past it between 5 and 10 stones flew out of the truck and tw*tted my car :xrealangry...
  8. TEG R V

Ay up from Yorkshire

Ay up I have recently purchased a DC5 and just wanted to say thanks for all the contributors to this site, I trawled the site to do my homework before purchasing and it has been a massive help. I had a big list of questions to fire at the dealer to ensure I was happy before I parted with my hard...