Search results

1. J

DC5 vs ST

Hi once again :) My brother drives a 2006 Focus ST and he claims that his ST (unmodified) would poop all over a DC5 acceleration and speed wise, i'm not sure if this is true :xconfused: but I thought they are pretty similar until you hit the top speed when the ST might just edge it! My...
  2. J

Has anyone had and dealings with

Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll Missing out Wigan & then Bradford, Dover was the next closest place :D Righto will look at 200bhp then, hopefully they'll have something
  3. J

Has anyone had and dealings with

SVA imports or Wigan Sports & Prestige cars. I'm from the North and these 2 companies are the most local I think to me so I was wondering whether anyone has heard any stories or have actually dealt with either? Plus any recommendations for companies up north? I heard Dicksons of Perth are good...
  4. J

Red interior! Tatty to new?

I stand corrected.....alicantra not suede :D That is very true I can actually imagine sliding outta my seat come to think of it O:) perhaps leather is not the way to go...... Thanks for the heads up, soft brush and some interior cleaner it is..... Ta
  5. J

Red interior! Tatty to new?

I've been looking around at alot of DC5's recently and I like the red interior the best however, most of the time the seats are quite worn mainly because the suede has worn away. No i'm gunna ask a question which may get me linched like the lexus light question 8-[ How comes no-one has...
  6. J

DC5 General drive quality query

It was running on Bridgestones all around
  7. J

That's what I thought, maybe I should go try another with normal suspension.....just gotta wait till I find 1 close by now :? Other than that I thought £13k for a 2004 pre facelift with 28000 miles on the clock was alrite? There was a minor tear in drivers seat but all in all looked quite...
  8. J

Hi all, I'm currently looking at purchasing a DC5 integra. I currently have the DC2 which I love but I feel the need to change to the DC5. I test drove my first dc5 today........I was expecting good speed and great handling like the dc2 HOWEVER.......I found that when I put my foot down the...
  9. J

SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

SVA Imports - Any1 used them Hi there Anyone used SVA imports in Dover? Just wondering whether good or bad?
  10. J

What do I buy? Help please!

Re: What do I buy? Where to buy? Help please! Yeh your right, not many people impressed with Keighley! Jap Performance seems to be recommended somewhat though. I must admit i'm not going there to actually purchase one, I just want to see a clean one up close and if poss have a quick drive...
  11. J

Right, so basically i'm going to die in the VXR :xcry: I was going to Bradford cos its quite close and there are lots of DC5's there. I was looking at going to the following: Keighley Trade Centre WRC Sales Jap Performance UK MIR Motors Anyone been to or heard out about these places?
  12. J

Cheers for the advice. And thx for the offer gary, i've decided to pop to Bradford for the weekend as there are 2-3 companies there who sell DC5's so hopefully i'll be able to find a clean example to look at. After that, if I like em I will take a look at the cars in Torque GT. Hopefully...
  13. J

Hi all, I'm currently looking for some advice. I used to own a DC2 before I had kids, now I have a baby bus......BUT......now they are a little bigger and want to look cool and go fast again I have been looking at changing. I have always wanted a DC5 even when I had my DC2 however does anyone...