Search results

1. S

Dc sports exhaust or skunk 2 mega power exhaust?

I had a pro spec 3 on my old ep3 with a dc sports mani, it was loud lol I don't know, need to price them.
  2. S

Dc sports exhaust or skunk 2 mega power exhaust?

Ok I've a toda exhaust on my turbo dc5 but it's not very loud. Was thinking off going for maybe a custom long life exhaust or maybe a dc sports as they sound nice or a skunk 2 mega power exhaust but not sure which one as there's 3 but I wouldn't buy the biggest Mega power RR 76mm. These 2 are...
  3. S

dc mani vs toda mani

I had a dc sports and changed to toda, made 7hp more duno proven without a remap on my kpro. I had nitrous aswell and the toda increased the power something ridiculous like 25hp when nitrous was on. Keep an eye on ctro, few on there for sale!
  4. S

Max potential of a stock engine

Seriously? No uprated valve springs, rods etc? Its a wonder they do it and people here are against the idea of pushing it to see what it can really do. As long as its mapped correctly i dont see why they couldnt experiment with it, be intetesting to see and im tempted lol
  5. S

Its tdi north mapped, made a good differnce to the fueling. Even n/a my car was doing over 300miles+ till a tank. My old ctr only did 220 though. As i said i dont drive it hard, and why would i lie about the MPG? Thats what it does, if yours does less MPG well thats tuff luck. kpro and a good...
  6. S

Lol its fact. Obviously if i drive hard itl only do about 300miles.
  7. S

400miles to a full tank of 97ron on high boost
  8. S

In the dry it grips just fine, sometimes high revs in 2nd itll struggle abit. It the wet its a different story, 4th gear turbo spooling then vtec engages then full boost, itl start to spin the tyres around 100mph when the power is really building. I can feel it fighting for grip. I dont drive it...
  9. S

At the start there i think he lifted off the throttle for a split2nd.. Heres it without nos
  10. S

I actually drive it like a granny ha ha no videos :( yous lads will jinx me ha ha i have a printout for 364bhp, have the 366bhp one in my car. Argue ovee the 1.5bhp if yois want ha ha
  11. S

The car has been this way for a year and still is a trooper! Not one pick of bother have i had with it. I guess im bored now and want to see what it can do. Maybe not the best way to put it lol its making just under 10psi then a nos 50 shot. Basically a 9psi jrsc boost.
  12. S

Sorry stock internals i ment lol ah yes, turbo with a cheeky shot of nos aswell lmao well ive two printouts- 317bhp nos-366bhp / 327bhp nos- 356bhp, two different rolling roads. Would you believe me if i said the standard clutch wasnt even slipping with that power? Was maybe going to step the...
  13. S

What is a stock dc5 k20 capable off? Ive mine at 366hp bone stock, even my clutch was standard until i decided to change it not long ago. But i was thinking off maybe pushing it a bit further, has anyone went this far with there dc5 on stock internals before?
  14. S

One for the pro's

Yea thats true. I had my dc5 at 260hp and raced another dc5 with bolt on mods dastek'd and nitrous and mine was quicker 2nd gear onwards.
  15. S

One for the pro's

I thought spoon ecu had spoon stamp inside it? It could be reflashed. Looks like we will have to do a bit if research on the car. When he bought it the guy said it had some cheap ebay special manifold on it, he got the car home, removed it and turned out it was a toda lol so the previous owner...
  16. S

One for the pro's

4 car lenghts is good considering the evo is strokered and all that malarky. Ive picked a injen up so we going to put it on his and see what way it goes but we will get it on the dyno. Obviously just a very fit example. Its just he thought it was reving to high for a standard ecu but thanks for...
  17. S

One for the pro's

All looks standard, its just the redline
  18. S

One for the pro's

Cause that where the needle goes to...? Unless something is wrong with needle? But vtec comes in at 6000rpm. When mine was mapped it was smooth but his you can actually feel it when i say kick. Not many about here to race, i would but mine has a slight advantage at near 370hp lol
  19. S

One for the pro's

Ok. My mate has a dc5, cheap induction kit, basically a cone beside the engine total heak soak, toda manifold and looks like a zigen exhaust. I recently got a spin in this, vtec comes in with an awful kick and it takes off like a rocket and revs to 8800rpm same as my kpro. I actually thought it...
  20. S

16" wheels on a dc5??

Guy dosent know. Lol was looking at p1's in 18's or rota slipstreams in 17's. Have torques but there common as muck here now, not so much dc5's but ep3's.