Search results

1. S

Dc sports exhaust or skunk 2 mega power exhaust?

Ok I've a toda exhaust on my turbo dc5 but it's not very loud. Was thinking off going for maybe a custom long life exhaust or maybe a dc sports as they sound nice or a skunk 2 mega power exhaust but not sure which one as there's 3 but I wouldn't buy the biggest Mega power RR 76mm. These 2 are...
  2. S

Max potential of a stock engine

What is a stock dc5 k20 capable off? Ive mine at 366hp bone stock, even my clutch was standard until i decided to change it not long ago. But i was thinking off maybe pushing it a bit further, has anyone went this far with there dc5 on stock internals before?
  3. S

One for the pro's

Ok. My mate has a dc5, cheap induction kit, basically a cone beside the engine total heak soak, toda manifold and looks like a zigen exhaust. I recently got a spin in this, vtec comes in with an awful kick and it takes off like a rocket and revs to 8800rpm same as my kpro. I actually thought it...
  4. S

16" wheels on a dc5??

Would rota grid drifts 16" with 195/45/16 tyres fit over the breaks on a dc5? These are wide, roughly guessing 9" wide. Would this be wrong to do lol
  5. S

clutch question and a messed up speedo

ok guys. my dc5 is running 366hp and i like the odd drag day. Ive been using the stock clutch for a year now, no slipping infact no problems at all. But i was going to use slicks for the next drag event and so i thought itd be better to change the clutch to a stronger one. So i went and bought a...
  6. S

Cpl turbo kit or jrsc?

As above what do you think is best? Im not going to build the engine either. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
  7. S

Tdi north hondata mapping in co.armagh ireland!

I have orginised for paul from tdi north to come over and map my car and a fellow dc5 owner is getting a kpro remap also at the same time. Hes coming over 12th-15th july. Your needs to be a ep3, dc5, fn2 or fd2 with a hondata kpro,k100 or a reflash hondata. Ive had my hondata done with tuners...
  8. S

Ep3 jrsc fit a dc5 jrsc??? Help please

Ive heard that they are a bit different, inlet manifold or something? Does anyone know for sure if they are/arnt compatible :? Also does anyone know of a 2nd hand kit for sale anywhere? If not who is the cheapest to buy one from also i dont need a kpro and lastly who is the best to tune it...
  9. S

HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR A KPRO REMAP???

i have recently bought a kpro (waiting on it) already been mapped by tdi north i think but im in northern ireland but the only people close to me are A.I autosport, i got a kpro remap with them before at 550quid and it had been mapped before by someone else. iv now been quoted 400 all in for a...
  10. S

how can i get more power??

ok, im after a bit more power but i wana keep it n/a, no cams or nos, wel maybe nos if its cheap enough lol heres my spec at the moment:- j's racing titinium exhaust luks like a toda. dc sports manifold gruppe m rbc with hondata heat shield hks spark plugs spoon torque damper all samco hoses...
  11. S

what are these coilovers?

my mate picked up a mugen model dc5 there and he is looking to sell me his coilovers, not sure what the make is, there red coilovers?? also has a thrust exhaust if thats any good?
  12. S

dc5 j's racing titinium exhaust

hey. just bought a dc5 with a j's racing titinium exhaust, looks like a toda, kinda quiet exhaust, is this a good exhaust system, dont know much about it :? also came with a mugen ecu, can this be piggy backed or remapped with like a dastek ecu? :-k