Search results

1. Y

AppRadio 2 install with LG Nexus 4

I'm using a LG g2. Why u think it wouldn't work? I seen clips on YouTube before.
  2. Y

Hi guys I'm installing this app radio in the next few days but should I plug a dongle to it or is better to have the mhl lead?
  3. Y

The Ultimate Battery Thread

should try eurocar parts - 50 quid for the exide which seems to have the highest rating out from what is displayed. http://www.eurocarpa...44771566/p/home Amp Hours (Ah): 45 Cold Cracking Amp (CCA): 390CCA Length: 237mm Width: 127mm Height: 227mm discount code = battery15 Just bought one and...
  4. Y

Thanks for the info. What about a MHL lead ibrought one with a hdmi end and a Mini USB at the other so I guess I won't need a slim port adaptor right?
  5. Y

Hi just brought one of these still doing the research how to set this thing up. I like to know had any of u Did the E brake bypass?
  6. Y

Gruppe M Scuttle

Very neat work can u tell me what did u use to fill the holes now gaps with?
  7. Y

Will this fit Dc5 ok? 18x7.5j Et44Tyres : 215/40/18

I'm thinking of buying a set of wheels from the civic forum not sure if this offset will be ok to fit on Dc5 anyone can help?
  8. Y

high rev gear change the water jet spraying water out?

thanks guys I'll give it a try. I wish my gf squirts like that like car. ;p
  9. Y

high rev gear change the water jet spraying water out?

Hi as title does anyone have this problem too?
  10. Y

error code p1253?

Vtec system malfunction but the car drives fine and the vtec comes on as usual. What could i do to fix this anyone? The eml comes and go.
  11. Y

error code p1253?

Hi everyone lately I've been getting the engine management light coming on and off and i got this error code P1253 what can i do to fix this problem?
  12. Y

Help on new rear pads and discs

How much is the Dixcel disc? And where can i get them from mate?
  13. Y

2 piece oem size discs

Yes on Dc5 I'm considering in buying these too
  14. Y

What Brake Discs and pads?

I know dba in HK do a Fd 2 size 320mm upgrade for the Dc5 does anyone know if they do it here in UK?
  15. Y

What Brake Discs and pads?

How about the ebc red stuff? Cause brought a set cheap from before front n rear not sure if i should for fit these on.
  16. Y

2 piece oem size discs

I had a friend who fitted this before he told me is really good.
  17. Y

crack titanium b pipe

Hi went for a mot yesterday and notice there is some cracks in my b pipe does anyone know where I can get this fix?
  18. Y

How to - Fit Energy Suspension Engine Mount inserts

Are the ep3 ones same as Dc5?