Search results

1. GEORGE TYPE-S

DIY: Power Folding Mirrors to the ignition

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0eHBMXB_s The first diagram: (Which is what the video above has) Mirrors will open once the car starts. Mirrors will close once the car shuts off. Mirrors can close whenever you want. Second diagram: Mirrors will open once the car starts...
  2. GEORGE TYPE-S

DIY: JDM AP1 Cluster (S2000) in a USDM DC5 (RSX Type-S)

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkag9prZ6c Here are the steps, enjoy! Parts Acquired - JDM AP1 Cluster - JDM AP1 Cluster Pig Tails - JDM DC5R Cluster - 18 Gauge Wiring - Heat Shrink - Bristol Card Board - Black - 3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl - 3M Red Lense Tape - Speedo Healer v4...
  3. GEORGE TYPE-S

DIY: Accord CL7 Key on a DC5

So I did this mod back when I owned an RSX Type-S. I stumbled upon these pictures while doing a clean up on the PC. The photos explain everything in detail and I have a video as well to prove to everyone that it does indeed work, however the open trunk button on the Accord key does absolutely...
  4. GEORGE TYPE-S

Cluster Pin Out Chart

Does anyone know where I could get the Pin Out Chart for a JDM S2000 AP1 cluster? Thank you in advance!
  5. GEORGE TYPE-S

Buyer Beware: VVXTAM a.k.a. Wai Nguyen

*** If this is the wrong section, please move it to the correct one. I just want people to be aware of this situation, since it was a lot of money that went down the drain... *** I didn't want it to come down to this, but since he clearly ignored my e-mail, I'll post it up. Wai, I know you...
  6. GEORGE TYPE-S

Enkei RPF1

Is anyone here running that wheel? I wanted to get them in 17x9 , but I am debating which offset will work properly with the car, I have no intentions in rolling the rear fenders or front tabs for that matter. The reason for 17x9 is because the face on the 17x7 and 17x8 are different as...
  7. GEORGE TYPE-S

Wheel Fitment

Does anyone know whether or not an 18x8 +51mm wheel will fit on a DC5R? Tyre size: 225-45-18 Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  8. GEORGE TYPE-S

Thank you and farewell!

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone that has helped me built my car from start to finish! Their has been TONS of useful information and people on this site and it was a great pleasure to chat with all of you! I won't be coming on the boards anymore, my car is done, I posted up all my...
  9. GEORGE TYPE-S

My Car featured in the Local Newspaper

My car is in it :) http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/tod ... story.html Today's paper: :xcheers:
  10. GEORGE TYPE-S

Accord CM7 Key on a DC5

So I did this mod back when I owned an RSX Type-S. I stumbled upon these pictures while doing a clean up on the PC. The photos explain everything in detail and I have a video as well to prove to everyone that it does indeed work, however the open trunk button on the Accord key does absolutely...
  11. GEORGE TYPE-S

Bonnet Latch & Release Cable

Does anyone have a photo of the latch itself? an upclose one would be preferred, I would like to compare it to a USDM one. Reason being, I want to relocate my bonnet release to the right hand side. Also, if someone has the diagram of how the cable runs in the car, it would be much appreciated...
  12. GEORGE TYPE-S

COTM on clubrsx.com

Vote for me :xcheers: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=738743
  13. GEORGE TYPE-S

EP3R Wheels or Wheels with 45mm Offset

I am finally doing a Brembo conversion on my USDM DC5, so I'll have the complete JDM DC5R Brake Setup. My question is, I am running EP3R wheels and the car is lowered about ~1.8" all around on Tein SS-P set to 8, so it's not too stiff, not too soft, will I need to roll my inner rear fender in...
  14. GEORGE TYPE-S

Buddy Club Ball Joints

Is there anyone here running the Buddy Club Ball joints? If so, do you need to change any other parts? Or will it work with the OEM Control Arms. How is the installation on these? Any feedback on this product is appreciated. Thank you in advance, :xcheers:
  15. GEORGE TYPE-S

Help with Axles

I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought a Brembo swap and I realised AFTER rebuilding the axles that one has a part number with SM6 the other has SA7. I searched and noticed SA7 is from a Civic Type R. Will this axle work with the swap?? Does anybody have the correct part...
  16. GEORGE TYPE-S

Tapping into Ceiling Light/Dome Light

Anybody know which wires I need to tap into to get to the dome light/ceiling light? I have the Honda Access foot light kit and I have everything set up, all that's left is to tap into the 2 correct wires, which I can't seem to find under the dash. Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advance...
  17. GEORGE TYPE-S

Photo Request: Gas Lid

Anybody have a photo of the gas door opened? So I can see the inside of the gas door/cover/lid, which ever you want to call it :) Thank you in advance! :xcheers:
  18. GEORGE TYPE-S

Type R Emblems and Side Decals

Does anybody have the exact measurements as to where the Integra Emblem and the Type R Emblem on the hatch are located, as well as the Integra Type R decal? I remember looking at some photos on this site with measurements, but I can not find it anymore. Any help is appreciated! :xcheers:
  19. GEORGE TYPE-S

ITR Hub & Type S Hub

Is it possible to use the ITR Hub, ITR Disc ITR Axles on a Type-S (USDM) without having to use the ITR LCA and ITR Front Sway? Thank you in advance everyone! :xcheers:
  20. GEORGE TYPE-S

ITR Replica Wheels

Is there any DC5R Replica wheels? The reason I ask, is because I love the look of the wheel, but I need a 45mm offset. Well between 30-48 MAX offset. Thank you in advance everyone! :xcheers: