Search results

1. Type_R6

Outdoor Cover

Im in need of a cover as its getting covered in bird crap and all sorts of junk :xmad: I remember seeing one on a website which i have forgotten now and it was about £150! Are there any others? and the link to that site would be good as i might end up having to go for that one Do many of you...
  2. Type_R6

Integrastella

What can i say, top service, top bloke. Great to deal with, If your looking for something for your dc5 im very sure he will have it :xlol: cheers Andy! :xcheers:
  3. Type_R6

J's Racing Gold

Is there a paint code for this or something very close? I need to repaint the ends of my brace thanks
  4. Type_R6

Tailgate Struts!

How the hell do you remove these! :xconfused: I done a search and a few people have said its easy but i have tried levering them off with everything but it will not budge! also i dont have any clips on these either :-k anyone help?
  5. Type_R6

Total Oil

Anyone used total oil before? I know its not the best make in the world but i can get it for free \:D/ Its 5w30 fully synthetic so ok to use in the teg right? :xconfused:
  6. Type_R6

Air Con Specs

My air con requires a re-gas, does anyone have the specs for a prefacelift? Need to know what type, how much, what type of oil if anyone has it handy :) Thanks
  7. Type_R6

Castrol GTX Magnatec 5W-30

Anyone know where i can buy it? Its whats been used in the car from when i bought it and i need another 1 litre top up but cant seem to find it anywhere ](*,) Anyone shed any light on it? Almost like they've stopped doing it :-k it is fully synthetic
  8. Type_R6

TGM Website?

Is the TGM website down at the moment or am i looking at an old address? Also has anyone got their phone number? yes i have searched and couldnt find any info, im in a bit of a rush :-"
  9. Type_R6

DC5 Meet On Youtube

Found this a few months ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79fojiP8VlM&feature=fvw I see its up bluewater, anyone fancy organising another? And whos the girl :lol: How long ago did this take place and does anyone see their car on that vid? Looks like a nice turnout \:D/
  10. Type_R6

Coolant

Is there just one type of coolant for all hondas? Ive done a search and seems to be 2 different colours? Im looking at taking a trip to honda tomorrow and dont want to choose the wrong type. Any pointers would be great \:D/ Thanks
  11. Type_R6

Seat covers?

Anyone know where i can get some decent seat covers that fit nicely over the recaros? Pics would be nice too \:D/ thanks
  12. Type_R6

Finally I Have A DC5!

Well after months of looking i have finally found the perfect integra that has been so well looked after by gixer750 aka Danny, and im just blown away by everything that this car offers, ITS FANTASTIC! :D I would like to thank danny and his wife for everything, i couldnt be any happier with...
  13. Type_R6

DC5 newbie

Hey everyone, my names Dan and im from kent. I joined a few months back while i was trying to decide on what car to go for next and i think ive finally made up my mind! So here i am looking for a DC5 :) I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what to look out for when viewing...