Search results

1. D

Alignment and steering wheel issue

I recently have fitted fully adjustable coilovers with camber top mounts and d2 rear camber arms.The steering was all over the place so I had a 4 wheel laser alignment done today to sort everything out and when you have the steering wheel dead straight the car is pulling to the right. I took...
  2. D

Thanks to torque gt

Just wanted to say thanks to torque Gt for changing my clutch. Great service and price and will happily use them again.
  3. D

Anyone changed the rear engine mount?

Just wondering if anyone has changed one thereselfs and how hard the are to change? I'm quite capable but will only have an afternoon to do it and just wondering if there is any tips on the best way and will I need an engine crane? Any help will be great.
  4. D

Bouncy dc5

Hello everyone, Recently I have noticed that as I pull away or the car is going up a hill at low revs it seems to be very bouncy. The car has done about 50k and I'm not sure where to start. Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone would no what it is. I did think it...
  5. D

Front engine mount

Right I have a front engine mount coming to me on Monday thanks to Dave at steels Honda and was wondering how hard it is to change one? I'm quite mechanically minded so I'm sure I will be able to change it myself just wondered if anyone had changed one before thereself and if there are any hints...
  6. D

big thanks funky power

Fantastic service, price and next day delivery. What more could you want. Got some ds2500 pads and they are 14mm thick so the right size so any issues in the past with these pads have been sorted. Very helpful.
  7. D

Which pack is my dc5?

Just as the topic title says as I'm a little confused. I have done a search and I no what the c pack is but I am confused as my dc5 is a 2001 model which has standard tints, hid headlights, red recaros, Original flare, rear wiper but it doesn't have a rear washer jet, push button start or...
  8. D

Stoptech Street performance brake pads

Hello all, I am in need of getting some new discs and pads and saw these pads on funky power and wondered if anyone had tried them before? They are only for road use so they won't be seeing the track and I haven't got to much in funds at the mo. Also have seen the hawk hps from eBay for...
  9. D

Standard dc5 wheels pics request

Hi I have a champ white dc5 and my wheels are in need of a respray and I was just wondering if anyone would have a picture of dc5 with standard alloys in gloss white as aposed to championship white. Just there ruining the look of my car and I just haven't got the cash to get champ white paint...
  10. D

engine mount gone?

Hello all i serviced my dc5 not long ago and i have had a slight knocking noise under engine breaking at slow speeds. At first i thought it was my clutch but after asking on here and having a look at the front engine mount i think it has gone but just would like someone to confirm it as i cant...
  11. D

Maxxis maz1 tyres.

Has anybody used these tyres before as I need to get some new front ones and these have a very nice tread patten and are very well priced? Many thanks.
  12. D

Gearbox or clutch??

Hi I have had a search on the forum but couldn't find the exact answer. I recently bought my dc5 and it drive really well. But where I live when I drive down my driveway which is a bit bumpy with the clutch up I can hear a knocking noise that sounds similar to a driveshaft going. But then...
  13. D

Door handles

Hi just got an odd question. Does anyone no if you can take the exterior door handles off the doors as mine are quite tacky and could do with a spray as it's really bugging me!!! Many thanks
  14. D

Auction sheets

Hi all, I was just wondering if there is anywhere you could get a copy of the auction sheet as mine didn't come with it and I want to no what grade it is. I was told by the first owner that she bought it from a company in south sea called top blitz who have gone bust now. I'm going to get a...
  15. D

Cloudy headlights

Hi I have used the search but I haven't found a direct answer. Just wanted to no how can you tell if it is cloudy on the inside or outside of the headlight as I have found different guides where one uses the oven and one uses sandpaper!! Any help would be great. Many thanks.
  16. D

Newbie in Devon. Pics added!!

Hi I have been a member on here for a while now and I have finally managed to buy a dc5 after 3 years of wanting one. I have had a 96 spec dc2 and a 55 plate ep3 premier model but the dc5 is the best one I have had yet. My dc5 is a 2001 model in good condition and is completly standard. I'm...