Search results

1. khizwork

racing license

hi , does anyone have racing license in here? if so, is the good place to start is to get hold of the Non-Race clubman and Non-Race National 'B'? Thanks
  2. khizwork

Considering of selling my DC5

Hi guys I am considering of selling my beloved DC5 It's a 2001 CW C-PACK DC5 with £63k on clock and it has part service history (Mainly TGM sport), I'v now owned it for nearly 3 years. Its genuine factory spec apart from the Team Dynamics alloys and HKS exhaust. How much do you think it's...
  3. khizwork

Hello buddys

Hi fellow DC5 owners I want to share an exciting site with you guys. I hope you enjoy it. http://www.madmotors.co.uk You can find all kinds of body kits for DC5 there, as well as exhaust, engine parts and so on Thanks Khizar
  4. khizwork

I cannot work out what integra is this. Can you???

http://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/2005 ... chi-136433
  5. khizwork

what do you guys think of this supercharger?

HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R DC5 STAGE 2 ROTREX SUPERCHARGER . For full details: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYP ... 518bf50375
  6. khizwork

Is EP3 Throttle body same as DC5 Throttle body?

Does any one know if both are same? Because I need to buy ICAV for my dc5 and have one available for EP3. Thanks
  7. khizwork

IACV FOR DC5

HI where can i find the above part? Thanks
  8. khizwork

DC5 CW Paint code?

any one knows it?
  9. khizwork

Engine oil grade??

Hi Is it 10w/40 or 5w/40 Fully synthetic? Thanks
  10. khizwork

Which brake fluid?

Hi all What is the best brake fluid for DC5? THANKS
  11. khizwork

ABS Light comes on!!

Hi all My ABS light comes on when i go 100 mph and above. And it stays on, until i switch off the engine and start up again when it goes off. why do u think it might be happening? how can i get it fixed? is it dangerous to leave it like this for too long? Thanks
  12. khizwork

A Plan is the one

Hi all I am paying £1000 I am 23 years old No high performace car experience 6 years no claim bonus 0 points on license Thats the cheapest quote I got after contacting almost 150 companies.
  13. khizwork

After going up window comes back down by it self....

Every time i push the driver window to go up by it self when it reaches the top it comes half way down by it self......anybody could help me with this its very annoying :shock: :o Also how can I change from Auto to manual for drivers side window!
  14. khizwork

ABS LIGHT CAME ON

Hi guys, my ABS light came on all of a sudden today. would any one know why it might be? and how serious it is? I only get the time to take the car to a garage on weekend. do you guys think it is safe to carry on driving untill then? and have any of u dc5 owners had similar problem before...
  15. khizwork

ABS LIGHT CAME ON

Hi guys, my ABS light came on all of a sudden today. would any one know why it might be? and how serious it is? I only get the time to take the car to a garage on weekend. do you guys think it is safe to carry on driving untill then? and have any of u dc5 owners had similar problem before...
  16. khizwork

HOND-R experience anyone???

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone from this forum has ever been to HOND-R up in Oxon. Their website is http://www.hond-r.co.uk If you have what was the experience like?? Thanks
  17. khizwork

headlight bulb

hi guys where can i find the non HID headlight bulb. mine has blown out. Cheers
  18. khizwork

Non HID Near-Side Headlight required!! URGENT

Hi all, Can somone please help me find Non HID Near-Side Headlight ASAP! any help you could provide would be highly appreciated. THANKS ALL
  19. khizwork

Premium choice market study Insurance group

Hi Guys I recievd this quote for my ITR DC5 2001 Y REG VEHICLE I am 23 years old 6 years NCB (not protected) 1 year experience of driving an evo 6 Live in post code area of TW5 in london Premium : £1500 with £1000 voluntary access What do u guys think? Can you please help me find a...
  20. khizwork

Help required please

HI i was wondering if you guys can help me find a passenger side mirror for C-Pack dc5. It doesnt fold with a button as the motor is broken so im looking to get a new one. Thanks in advance