Search results

1. Stylesa

AM51 TEG - Where is it now?

That's definitely it. Thanks. Looks like it's changed a fair bit since I had it. Seems like its been bought and sold a few times then! Think I was 3rd owner after import when I bought it in 2010.
  2. Stylesa

AM51 TEG - Where is it now?

Was filtering through old phone photos on a hard drive and came across the 'Teg' folder. Made me curious as to where it may be now, how it's been treated etc. I can see that it hasn't been MOT'd since 2016 so hopefully it's tucked up somewhere and is being looked after. Wondering if anyone...
  3. Stylesa

Cammed DC5s?

Like the idea of this. Would be interested in pros and cons from stage 2 cams. What' s it like low down? Conk out? Lumpy?
  4. Stylesa

Not really enjoying my DC5 :( ......

And you think putting more bhp in front wheel drive cars is progress? the dc5 isn't fast by today's standards.....? but a 206 Gti is?
  5. Stylesa

Well it looks like we amuse each other because i definitely let out a chuckle when i read the original post. Firstly to even compare a peugeot 206 to a DC5 is concerning. On a different scale but on the same principal, it's like comparing a Monaro to a GTR. One is trying to be fast, one...
  6. Stylesa

Cammed DC5s?

just dont seem to ever hear/read of them anymore. would be a nice option to have between the regular 250bhp and a supercharger. what sort of problems do cams bring?
  7. Stylesa

Cammed DC5s?

Anyone on here still got a cammed DC5? i remember the big power list had a few guys running 270bhp...ish. wondered if they were still around.
  8. Stylesa

Fair point. but only in px against the teg. i would never choose to go out and buy one if i had a lump of cash. the ST is awful... i cant wait to change it once i get into my house! 206s and 106s are great fun, i'm not disputing that, but to say that the DC5 is not exciting is more a reflection...
  9. Stylesa

Jaysus, seems like i've only been gone for 5 mins and i come back and read this? what has happened to everyone! why all the negativity? People saying they preferred 206s to DC5s? i know everyone has their tastes etc, but come ooonnnn! If you cant get excited by a K20, even in standard form...
  10. Stylesa

End of an era :(

dont do it. i have one now after having sold the teg. regretting it massively. Good Points. heated front windscreen is a godsend. they sound ok, even as standard. easy and cheap to tune, if you want to. Bad Points terrible on fuel, i have driven like a granny and got no more than 22mpg...
  11. Stylesa

stripped out dc5

So jealous. Get some pics up kieran. With the SPGs in, you cant get anyone in the back anyway, so you may as well pull it all out. Dont need a harness bar, you can just mount the harnesses in the bolt holes in the back seats. Hows the saving for a Kpro going?
  12. Stylesa

New dc5 owner

Hello there. glad you decided to join. Hopefully it is as good to you as it was to me. Manage to get the seats in yet?
  13. Stylesa

Bye Bye DC5

wish i could've done the same. but i would've had to keep it on the street (moved back home to save) and someone tried to break into it right before i sold it. gutted.if someone had vandalised it badly, i would've been really gutted, not to mention, out of pocket. guy in inverness now has it...
  14. Stylesa

Bye Bye DC5

ST is so fuel thirsty. even driving it back at motorway speeds, i was struggling to get 30mpg. DC5 will be missed, was a bit gutted when i drove away. 2.5 years of ownership with a lot of time and money invested. hopefully the next guy looks after it.
  15. Stylesa

Bye Bye DC5

Did the swap at the weekend :( . missing the teg already but needs must. hopefully i will get another one in the future. Guy i sold it to seemed a good guy and like he was going to look after it. told him to join here for all the good advice. the focus is ok, paint needs a bit of attention...
  16. Stylesa

Bye Bye DC5

Well guys, the day has almost arrived, the DC5 is going tomorrow. i'm doing a swap for a focus ST plus cash my way. Moved home to save for a house and i'm having to leave the DC5 on the street, which im not comfortable with so i decided it was best to sell. Focus is 100% standard, 3 door...
  17. Stylesa

Just saying Hi!

mine is for sale.
  18. Stylesa

Steering klunk

power steering fluid need topped up?
  19. Stylesa

Car up for sale....:(

Want to take some fresh photos. but it's been raining here for the last two weeks. pretty much straight. once there's a break in the weather. i'll get it properly washed and get fresh photos to go with the ad.
  20. Stylesa

Car up for sale....:(

had almost no interest at all. few emails here and there but no serious interest. :huh: It will be nice to get into a place. and yeh im still youngish (just turned 25) so i will own another good performance car again, but it's depressing that it may be a few years down the line. Put a lot of...