Search results

1. R

Brian's nhb dc5

Good friend of mine Brian asked to have his dc5 cleaned up a little before last years scs car show. A few pictures from the detail image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr image by arfanrasul, on Flickr...
  2. R

Exhaust

I currently have a 2.5 unsilcened b pipe on my car mated to j's backbox. I have a few people interested in the j's backbox so my friend has offered me a spoon n1 for an ok price. Will this match up with my b pipe ok? I know the spoon system is 2.25 inches
  3. R

Brembo seal kit

So want to freshen up my brembos. Want to get them powder coated and then rebuilt. Does anyone know where i could get a seal kit from? Honda only place? Had look on the net and cant find much on dc5 brembos
  4. R

Kpro

I have a prd kpro in jdm ep3 which am stripping. Am wondering would it fit in to my dc5? Or is it just prc and prb that fit? Thanks
  5. R

Brakes

Am looking to buy new discs and pads all round etc for when my car comes back on the road in the summer. Seen these on ebay and thought they look ok and are 2 piece? Pretty cheap aswell. Or should i stick with getting brembo grooved discs? Thoughts...
  6. R

What size?

I am looking at ordering some new enkei rpf1's Have 3 choices in sizes. Dont plan to roll arches etc as it easier for dirt to stay on the lip and rot away the rear 1/4. Plan to use my currant tyres - 215/45/17. 17x8 et45 - would prefer this size as my colour is in stock. 17x7.5 et48 17x7 et45
  7. R

Would these fit.

Been offered a set of wheels of my friends evo. Would these fit? Spec 17x8 et35 If not is it major work to make fit or just a case of rolling my rear arches?
  8. R

Facelift'ing

Am toying with the idea of facelifting my car. Really just for the headlights. Was wondering what is needed. A- just facelift headlights B- facelift heaights and bumper. C- above and wings and bonnet are needed also. Wouldn't mind doing a or b but if I need to change everything I won't...
  9. R

Possible Group Buy

Ok so i have been in touch with a company about making a bonnet up. Was just seeing if anyone else would be interested aswel. Its early stages yet. The payments would be made direct to the company as i dont want people to think am in this to make any money at all. The point in the group buy is...
  10. R

Alloy fitment.

Don't know much about offsets etc. Was wondering if a set of 17x8 with a et35 would fit a dc5? I don't fancy doing any arch work to make them fit.
  11. R

Hsd coliovers.

I have heard good things about these coliovers. So I am looking to upgrade my springs to coliovers soon. It's between these and meister r's. Was wondering if any one has them on their dc5? Or tryed them? Any views on them. Thanks boys and girls
  12. R

Exhaust. Which one.

ok has some of you's will know i have iains old ep3. I have fitted a toda catback. Great sound. That car is my little bro's My next car is going to be a dc5. There is not alot of exhausts about for them. So was thinking buying from touge distribution. My choices are j's racing 60r backbox. Have...