Search results

1. Vtequila

Heater issue

Dc5 definately needs heaters/fans in rainy weather or moisty mornings! Yep, asking around now. Thank you Sent from my SM-A520F with Tapatalk
  2. Vtequila

Heater issue

Okay but arent you paying a lot for a new one ? edit: for some reason I cant quote
  3. Vtequila

Heater issue

Where did you source one ? Im having the same problem :(
  4. Vtequila

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

Yep mine is a daily one, driving around 6-7k miles a year but able to get on the bike to work =]
  5. Vtequila

denso o2 sensor

Got mine from Rockauto, still working for 3 years now :)
  6. Vtequila

JRSC

JRSC
  7. Vtequila

Combination Mugen/J's racing

OEM HONDA DONUT GASKET 2.25''
  8. Vtequila

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Where did you buy that sticker ?
  9. Vtequila

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Clayed and sealed with Poorboys EX-P sealant
  10. Vtequila

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/exhaust-discussion/100500-mugen-si-sports-exhaust-system-tw-fa5.html?nocache=1437340121622 It's not the same exhaust as the Twinloop but it's a big possibility that these measurements are the same for the Mugen B-pipe that connects with the Mugen Twinloop (DC5).
  11. Vtequila

Who knows what diameter donut is needed for the Mugen B-pipe ?
  12. Vtequila

Thanks guys, these are some ideas to think about :)
  13. Vtequila

Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
  14. Vtequila

So if thats right I'd rather be off with a RS system that replaces the mugen b-pipe aswell? My header is a Buddyclub, 4-2-1
  15. Vtequila

Hello, I have a J's racing R60 backbox on sight and wondering if it will fit on a Mugen b-pipe* when I take off my Mugen Twinloop. * (I haven't measured them before) Would love to hear your opinions
  16. Vtequila

Rip in D2 Camberarm

Recently I was changing discbrakes and pads when I suddenly found out that the outer ring at the end of the arm was ripped loose! Luckily I was able to notice this before any worse thing could have happen. I've bought them from FunkyPower back in February, 2012. Please check yours if they are...
  17. Vtequila

Oil change

Who can tell if its possible to change an oil filter if all oil is still in the engine? I forgot to put the new one
  18. Vtequila

New moderator - CaLi

Good luck out there :P
  19. Vtequila

How many K is the standard D2R bulbs for the DC5?

I have 5k which is better in my opinion, not too white and not too blue.