Search results

1. K

Mugen Header CAT replacement?

Mines just done the same. Firstly, my car had been sitting over the winter and this can have an effect, especially as 200 cell sport Cats only just pass the emmisions at the best of time. I had to refit the original CAT to pass the MOT. I searched on google for "Custom exhaust bulders". They...
  2. K

Best Coilovers?!?

Nitron R1 look incredible. Getting great reviews and they will customise them with different spring rates. £3k though.
  3. K

Where do the OEM tweeter and speaker wire split?

My plan is to use the original wiring and connector then use an adapter like this. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260834593478 I'd feed this into the crossover which I'd mount in the door. Then I'd run a wire back through the door for the tweeter.
  4. K

Where do the OEM tweeter and speaker wire split?

Interested in this, about to do mine. Mine doesn't have standard tweeters so think that will be more straight forward.
  5. K

Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield

I had my Mugen manifold fitted, there is no option to refit the manifold and I've had no problems
  6. K

NH0 Powder coat - RAL equivalent

Thanks guys. I'll update the this post when I get them done.
  7. K

NH0 Powder coat - RAL equivalent

I'd be interested in a proper solution to this. I've bought 4 brand new centre caps from Honda, now just need to get a perfect match when I get my wheels refurbished.
  8. K

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

No, bought the twin loop brand new, and the manifold second hand. I wanted to protect my investment plus there is supposedly some performance gains from reduced under bonnet temps and gas flow ec. If you believe the sales patter of course. Really just liked the look!
  9. K

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Full Mugen Twin Loop and Manifold, Ceramic coated black. xthumbup
  10. K

Suspension refresh

Thanks Spooke, good advice. It is a daily, so I'll find some rubber bushed ones.
  11. K

Suspension refresh

So, I'd be interested in this too. I'm looking for some rear camber arms. I understand that price doesn't always mean quality but J's Racing Camber arms seem the most expensive at £325. Does anyone have experience of their camber arms, or any other J's Racing product? Are they known for their...
  12. K

Bridgestone RE002

I like the look of these to. Trouble is, the rest of the world has the next version - RE003 which are a significant improvement. Bridgestone U.K. Can't tell me when the uk will get these and I'm loathed to buy them all in case the new version comes out. I'm on the limit with my front tyres, so...
  13. K

New Owner Scotland

There is a Scottish meet this Friday, check out the meets section on the forum.
  14. K

Main dealer prices

Front or rear bearing?
  15. K

Suspension Component Refresh

Can the wishbone bushes be replaced with Honda parts? Or do the only supply the complete wishbone?
  16. K

Braided clutch line

Mine felt Exactly the same.
  17. K

Braided clutch line

Plus it means easier bleeding of the clutch system. No ridiculous routing like the hard original pipe.
  18. K

Grinspeed

Mugen manifold fitted by the lads at Grinspeed. Excellent job as usual. Cheers Lee and stevie.
  19. K

New scottish owner

Be interested to see your progress, plan on a restoration to OE myself.