Search results

1. buckley 88

Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres have arrived

These should be going on tomorrow, first impressions of them, the lightest tyre ever! can't believe how light they are. I've always been a fan of Falken Fk tyres, never failed me but after reading the reviews on here about the goodyear I had to try them, first thing I did was look for anything...
  2. buckley 88

3 x microfibre car sponges (very good)

Bought these off ebay last week and must say they are brilliant, soft microfibre sponges with a strap on the back of them so no grasping the sponge continually, also have a firmer back to get more stubborn stains off, flies now come off with ease, really impressed :lol...
  3. buckley 88

Championship white (NHO) on ebay any good?? (link)

Hello everyone, after a 6 hour wash wax polish etc earlier on today my Teg Is looking the nuts.......... apart from about a 1000 stonechips!!! So on ebay I have found this...
  4. buckley 88

Display light not working (air flow direction)

I had a nice long night drive yesterday(taking friends to the airport) and found out I've lost some illumination! The display light just above the stereo closest to the driver (the one that controls the air flow direction) Is not illuminating - anyone know what bulb it is and how to take the...
  5. buckley 88

Pioneer AVH-3300BT fitted (video)

Been a busy bee tonight and fitted my double din Pioneer and end result......... \:D/ very happy Superb picture, easy to use and parrot bluetooth. If anyone fancies a double din I highly reccomend the above, For £280 I think it's a steal: Just realised I have not plugged the mic speaker...
  6. buckley 88

How many DC5's in Wales?

I had a quick squint on the search button buy couldn't really find anything
  7. buckley 88

I finally have a DC5!!!

Drove down to torque imports this morning and picked up my lovely Dc5, Massive thanks to Mike for being really helpful with the sale and for the service etc he provided, so Yeah got her and love her!!!! very happy :xcheers:
  8. buckley 88

Newbie from South Wales

Firstly a big thankyou to C@S Evo7 and Andre for sorting my account out, cheers guys. Hello everyone, I'm Patrick, 23 from Wales, currently own a ep3 civic type r, had her for 3 years now and what a car!!! I am now a Honda lover hence the reason I'm importing a Dc5 in the near future via Mike...