Search results

1. H

DC5 Owner Soon

Enjoy bro!
  2. H

Heavy steering on acceleration

I am yet to have FRSU done so im hoping from what people are saying it will help. I have heard alot of people running RE070s with no problems with FRSU so im optimistic!
  3. H

Heavy steering on acceleration

Hey, I have noticed after i put on my new RE070s on that when i accelerate hard the steering becomes incredibly heavy and twitchy. My new tyre's profiles are 225, slightly bigger than normal however the rest of the measurements are identical and they are on OEM rims. I have Eibach coilovers...
  4. H

Bronze DC5 on eBay anyone's off here ?

MY EYEBALLS!
  5. H

Please vote for me.. well my car

Voted, dece photo that!
  6. H

Torque setting for cam shaft bolts

As the topic title says, one of the long bolts that hold the rocker cover in place has snapped, it seemed as if maybe it was cross threaded or something so it sheered off when i un done it. I have got a replacement however i was wondering if anyone knew the torque setting for this? Cheers.
  7. H

Any detailers near Kingston/SW london?

Hey, I'm after a very detailed engine bay clean, i went over it with gunk and some wd but it still doesn't look amazing. The Gruppe M is looking a tad dul as are the hoses and i dont have the time to get the dirt out of the hard to reach areas! So as the topic title states is there any decent...
  8. H

Spoon n1 over stock

Cheers for the info dude. When you say it wont give much performance increase is that specific to the Spoon n1 and b pipe or generic to exhaust catbacks in general, because ive had a gain from my previous exhaust, a small gain but a gain nonetheless. It was about 6bhp with buddy club pro spec 3...
  9. H

Spoon n1 over stock

Hey, Does anyone know the difference between stock exhaust and spoon n1 backbox and b pipe cause ive been told by my mate that there virtually the same and they are interchangeable with each other.. which brings me to my point, whats the point of spending alot money on something that isn't...
  10. H

RE070s with eibach coils rubbing quite abit

What are these bolts? Im keen to learn lol!
  11. H

Tyres are 225/45/17 RE070s on 17inch OEM RIMS. What do the bolts do? They seem just like normal bolts on looking at funkypower...
  12. H

So what is it i need for FRSU to be fit? Rear camber kit? lower control arms? Also heard something about a specific type of camber bolt for the front aswell? Im abit clueless on all of this, i thought my eibach coilovers would of been enough haha! So any info would be great! EDIT** also as per...
  13. H

Hey, I have recently got a set of RE070s which are fantastic tyres but ive noticed quite alot of rubbing is happening. I have Eibach coil-overs and they car sits fairly low so im assuming this is what is causing this. Is it a simple case of taking it to say TGM which are nearby and getting...
  14. H

Fitting Type R Decals

Champ white mate!
  15. H

Fitting Type R Decals

Do you remember the item code i must have got it down wrong..?
  16. H

Fitting Type R Decals

Where did you get your genuine sticker from? I went to Honda in thames ditton n they had no idea what i wanted, it was painful explaining somthing so basic. I even gave the item code which came up with a "Honda Mascot".. Sorry to thread poach but im stuck lol!
  17. H

Is this a good price ? :)

Admiral quoted me £900 with £200 excess. 22 years old, 2 years no claims. Happy with that!