Search results

1. P

Respays

Thanks Carl, The bodywork is in a really good condition I‘m in the trade myself (mechanics) otherwise I‘d have done it myself. There is no rust bubbling or anything like that just small knock here and there. But garaged most of the time it‘s just the little imperfections here and there as it‘s...
  2. P

Respays

Hey guys and gals, So with this lockdown and getting so much work done on the teg inc detailing. I was thinking about the paintwork on the old girl and seeing all the stonechips and bits and pieces all over I was wondering as a ball part how much people are paying for a full external bodywork...
  3. P

Front no. Plate dilemma

Right then guys and girls I‘m in abit of a predicament atm as to whether or not remove my front no. Plate all together. I have had the front no. Plate relocated to the n/s and it‘s all good albeit a lil flimsy. But after seeing a mclaren today without a front no. Plate next to one with, the one...
  4. P

Looking to insure with mods

Looking for insurance quotes with mods as been previously been paying £312 but this year gone up to £385. So looking for any better quotes paying monthly 30 yrs old with 10 yrs no claims no accidents or convictions. Also inc my wife 29 yrs old and 11 yrs no claims also want protected no claims.
  5. P

pulls to right under light acceleration

I had a similar thing with rainsports as had a new rainsport 2 on one side and a 3 on the other across the front. Fitted them and put the old to rear, went down the road and under any kind of acceleration would pull drastically to the n/s. So swooped to rear as the only thing I had done was fit...
  6. P

Japfest 2018

I could be tempted this year if there is a stand happening at silverstone.
  7. P

Red recaro seat refurb

Okay who wants a chuckle spoke to my local Honda dealer today to find out prices for the foam seatback only and the fabric seatback only. The foam seatback is £1483+vat and the fabric seatback is £800+vat 😱 I was expecting them to be expensive but geeze!
  8. P

Red recaro seat refurb

Thanks Carl that‘s what I had imagined that it would be a whole top cover. I‘ll be replacing the lower and to prevent any further damage swopping the top assembly with the passengers for the moment. So would that include the foam bolster on the drivers seat outside as think that may be required...
  9. P

Red recaro seat refurb

Hey guys, Just wondering has anybody had the recaro upper seat bolster on the outside of the drivers seat refurbed with the foam bolster and the cover? If so where did you get these items from as apparently can‘t get the upper ones, got the lower bolster from capital seating and I think they do...
  10. P

denso o2 sensor

Got mine from rockauto in the states been in 1.5 years now and it's working fine still and that was a denso one.
  11. P

New owner from Bristol

Welcome mate hope your loving the Teg. I'm based in north petherton so not too far from Bristol.
  12. P

4 Recaro's in the car

I think the dc5 is a great family car. I got my boy a Recaro young sport as soon as he was old enough and had a graco travel system before and he loves it in the back and don't find it a problem at all. And the boot space has loads of room even more then the sensible Nissan note!
  13. P

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Yes having a nectar card does give you discount. Well did when I did my renewal.
  14. P

SAINSBURY'S INSURANCE RESULT!!!

Wow! Is all I got to say about sainsburys thank you very much. My renewal came through from admiral on a multi car policy and quoted me £650 for the dc5 and £300 for my partners car. So tried greenlight and they quoted me £499 for the dc5. I then saw this and thought I'd give them ago and...
  15. P

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Thought I'd have ago at refitting my front bumper after having it freshly painted and blanking the stupid fixed nut smack bang in the middle of the bumper. Then relocating the number plate.
  16. P

Underseal

I got some of that but got the water staining marks which will be visable so was after white really but thanks anyway.
  17. P

Underseal

Hey I'm looking to Underseal in behind the front and rear bumpers on the teg but looking to keep it white. Just wondering what white rust proofing/Underseal people have used? Any help would be great
  18. P

Which Tires - Bridgestone RE002, RE070 or Goodyear Eagle F1

From camskill online although didn't realise that they weren't the xl. Then checked again after and the xl was only £73+ postage for 225/45 r17 y xl
  19. P

Drivers window one touch

Thanks I'll give it ago although I did try that and didn't seem to work
  20. P

Drivers window one touch

As above does anybody know how to code the drivers one touch function after having the battery disconnected?