Search results

1. T

Repair or replace?

A little while ago I had a run in with a curb on a tight bend in a multi-storey car park and did some damage to my Ings +1 front lip. here are some pictures: Now that I've stopped swearing at myself enough to look into getting it repaired, I went for a quote at a body shop around the corner...
  2. T

Skunk2 Intake manifold

Has anyone got a Skunk2 intake manifold installed? I have recently bought one and I am looking to install it myself, but before I do I just want to confirm where all the hoses attach, as some are in slightly different positions to the OEM one. I am pretty sure I know which ones go to each...
  3. T

Funky Power exhaust manifold

Looking on the Funky power website, their 4-2-1 exhaust manifolds are listed at £215. This seems super cheap to me, as even the equivalent tegiwa 4-2-1 is more than twice the price! What's the opinion on these? Does anyone have one installed? Looking to mod on a fairly limited budget, but is...
  4. T

Kingston UT

Hi everyone, Bought my first teg a few months ago - its an '03 C-pack. Currently based in Surbiton/Kingston upon Thames Will try and upload some photos but having some trouble putting them on here...