Search results

1. T

Kpro locked or not?

Iv currently got my kpro up for sale and someone has asked me if its locked and iv no idea if it is or not. Iv downloaded Kmanager and plugged it in, I clicked on new calibration and opened the last file but i have no idea whats what after this. Can anyone advise?
  2. T

Carbon fibre bonnet

I may have a second hand one available soon, it has bonnet pins fitted to it though
  3. T

DC5 Gearbox Failure

So my gearbox failed on my last dc5 and at the time i just had it replaced as i had a spare however now im looking to repair the faulty one and sell it to re-coop some monies. At the time of failure the gearbox would go into gears fine however the car would not move. It felt as if the...
  4. T

Removal defi gauges?

Iv got defi gauges and the power supply is wired in to the loom that goes to the head unit. also there should be a sandwich plate between the oil filter and engine block (oil sensors) which the cables will run to
  5. T

Possible seized engine... options??

yeh expecting big bills with it, can you get me discount on parts lol
  6. T

it seems it was on the track when it got wrecked, first clue being half a field being inside it and second being the last location on satnav was knockhill. it goes into gear when the engine is off and will move if you put it in gear first and then start it but moves even with the clutch pressed...
  7. T

its good and bad news tbh, took some going but got it fired thankfully however it wont go into gear when running. have been advised this could be a clutch/pressure plate so will cost a couple of grand to get sorted but its better than replacing an engine. thanks for all your help and advise guys
  8. T

fair point,il take the remaining plugs out but if it turns and locks up like it has previously has this will obviously mean the engine's toasted right?
  9. T

thanks for the input, only issue is there is no nut on the crank pulley and very little room to work with so still struggling to find a way to manually crank
  10. T

I took two plugs out and that's when the oil came out and removed another four and tried again and more oil came out but I didn't remove the remaining two as it got dark and I gave up for the day. Yeh issue is don't know what attempts have been made after but it had a record of impact on it and...
  11. T

thanks guys seems there might be some light at the end of the tunnel. Im hoping it wasnt ran dry after the accident as there was a impact record on the ecu so maybe it was cut off but im not sure. Havnt attempted to turn it over by hand as it got dark last night but we tried rocking it in gear...
  12. T

Hi Sorry but this actually isnt about an integra or even a honda but iv got some productive advice from this forum before so turning to you guys again. I have bought an audi r8 that has been involved in an accident, the car looks like its rolled and has suffered roof damage. Upon purchasing i...
  13. T

Engine wont start PLEASE HELP

that was from a dc5 too and the seller said that it was working fine before being removed. The IAT is just a sensor that joes on to the air box but that isnt connected therefore the IAT cant be connected. The fuse box has been relocated to inside the car and so has the battery.
  14. T

So im still stuck with this :( I downloaded kmanager and plugged the kpro in and all i got was the IAT sensor, which there isnt one so expected that but apart from that nothing else came up. I replaced the knock sensor just to check but that made no difference. I also disconnected the map sensor...
  15. T

To answer your questions Yes engine ran fine before removal and tuck Yes It had an alarm which has been removed as it wouldn't allow fuel pump to prime which has been resolved The kpro and engine are from the same donor vehicle so should work together fine and mapped with the mods listed below...
  16. T

yes but as stated previously the engine has ran without a manifold, i will do this but im not very optimistic it will resolve it
  17. T

If it is that i will feel stupid but grateful at the same time, iv had that many issues with fuel and wiring that this completely went over my head but it has started previously without the manifold so lets see
  18. T

Timing was something I thought about but hasn't been Altered at all so not sure how that could have been the issue. It's currently got a kpro but yeh not getting any eml
  19. T

Iv had a lot of issues with getting this engine started and it just seems to be problem after problem with it.I did a wire tuck and with that loom the engine started but was not running right, I then bought another loom that was unaltered and now its not starting at all which I find strange. Iv...