Search results

1. s4mmi

Mugen intake help!

No problem in running it with the original snorkel. The Mugen snorkel won't make much of a difference anyway if you're not running the Mugen front bumper as well. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk
  2. s4mmi

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Any more news on this? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk
  3. s4mmi

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

Ok, I'll wait a bit longer then. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  4. s4mmi

So are we looking into getting scoops produced already or not? If it's going to take much longer you can just send me the j's scoop. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  5. s4mmi

Ok, great![emoji6] Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  6. s4mmi

Has the mugen scoop been brought in production already? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  7. s4mmi

HondaEuro Meet 2018 HEM#9 25th and 26th August

Anyone from here planning on going? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  8. s4mmi

Mimms Belgium meet

I am probably going. It's about a 20min drive for me so [emoji1] Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  9. s4mmi

Wiring gauges through dash

All done! Turned out to be pretty easy to guide the wires through. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  10. s4mmi

I don't want to drill a hole in the dash so I prefer running them through there. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  11. s4mmi

Mine doesn't have AC so the panel is blank. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  12. s4mmi

Did anyone wire their gauges through the small panel in the center of the dash? Mine are in the a pillar atm but planning on replacing them on the dashboard. I unclipped the small panel but it seems their is no access to the underside of the dash. Anyone managed to do this? Verstuurd vanaf mijn...
  13. s4mmi

J'S RACING TSUCHINOKO AIR INTAKE SCOOP/DUCT Bumper

Also interested in this. Would you be willing to ship it to Belgium for me? 1. wocka 2. Fez 3. GillyDC5 4. Reggie91 5. S4mmi Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
  14. s4mmi

Driftworks quick release and personal horn button - trimming needed?

I have a mugen steering wheel and nrg quick release and can't fit my horn button either. I ordered a momo horn retainer ring but the ring won't fit the QR because of a thicker edge on the ring. The ring provided with the nrg QR doesn't allow the horn button to be pushed in. Anyone had the same...
  15. s4mmi

rays centre caps for ce28n

Check rhdjapan.com, ordered mine there ;)
  16. s4mmi

rays centre caps for ce28n

They do fit. Had a set of CE28's on my Civic EP and the hub sat out too, fitted just fine.
  17. s4mmi

June July track days

When exactly is the trackday at Spa in July? I live in Belgium so I might come over and take a look ;)
  18. s4mmi

Getting in and out of the DC5 recaro seats and seating position recliner.

I had someone asking me whether I had a backache trying to get out of the car like that. He didn't quite understand what 'trying to save my bolsters' meant haha :xgrin:
  19. s4mmi

New DC5 owner from Belgium

Thanks guys xthumbup The Civic is Vivid Blue, same blue as the facelift DC5's. It aint much indeed. It pretty much looks new haha :D
  20. s4mmi

New DC5 owner from Belgium

It's about time I start a topic here... I'm Sam, 20 years old and I live in Belgium. I own a '02 Civic EP4 which I've been driving for the past three years. Had a few mods done on it: lowered, Volk CE28n's , Airwalker Japan front lip, DC5 Recaro's, ... In February I stumbled upon an...