Search results

1. Nickyyy

Track Days

I'm thinking of starting to go to Trackdays in 2014 What's the craic with my Insurance? Can I pay 60 quid for conver on a track day? Cheers
  2. Nickyyy

Carpets and washing machines

Has anyone stuck their carpets in the washing machine? How'd they turn out?
  3. Nickyyy

Xenon light help

I'm at my wits end with this doing my head in lol Anyways story so far Passenger side Bulb wouldnt turn on Ordered 2 new bulbs - Same story passenger side bulb didnt ignite Switched Ballasts around to make double sure it was the ballast Now the driver side wont turn on with either the...
  4. Nickyyy

Cheap? Site for JDM parts

Seen this site, anyone used it before? http://www.icbmotorsport.com/indc5tyr021.html prices are good, obviously import duty etc has to be added but still seems cheaper than vendors here in the UK?
  5. Nickyyy

HID XXXXK

One of my HID bulbs blew last week, Got round to ordering a replacement, went for 6000K bulbs, does anyone know what the DC5 came with standard? And what K do you run, what colour is it? My last bulbs were quite blue so hopefully they'll be more white now.
  6. Nickyyy

SRS Light issue

Hi Folks, Having an issue with my SRS light, came on the other day without warning, Tried the reset, but the light stays on constantly. I've diagnosed the light and I'm getting 3-1 which says "open or increased resistance in drivers seat belt tensioner" As this is the RSX i'm going to assume...
  7. Nickyyy

What exhaust should I swap to?

Before anyone says I've searched for an answer to this but I can't find one lol Basically, I've a Fujisubo RM01A exhaust on ATM which is ok, It's not overly loud, I want to get an exhaust which gives a good note. Apart from a J's racing as i've a Tegiwa manifold so a 70RR won't fit what do you...
  8. Nickyyy

Aux pulley belt tension noise? HELP! :( **VIDEO INSIDE**

Lads, My teg has developed an annoying noise and I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue before I think it could be the pulley that's at fault as in the video you can see there's slight movement in it Could it be the belt? Or tensioner? Spraying WD40 into the pulley stops...
  9. Nickyyy

AEM V2 Vs Hondata Modded Airbox

Hi Folks, Recently swapped my Hondata modded airbox for a AEM V2, sounds excellent but I'm unsure if I'm actually making any gains, it seems that the car doesn't pull as hard. Or it could all be in my head which could very well be the case too :) Anyone else have any experience with the...
  10. Nickyyy

Converting clocks to MPH

Hi Folks Tried a search but couldn't quite find what I'm looking for Anyone know what is involved to do this? As my car was a ROI import this was never done, it's also limited to 112Mph Any info would be appreciated Thanks!
  11. Nickyyy

Pic request front camber bolts

Hi Folks, Done a quick search but nothing that I was looking for Just needing a quick pic to show how these camber bolts go in? What are the tabs for? It's a tewiga kit if that's any help Thanks Nicky
  12. Nickyyy

Installing Rear Camber Arms

Hi Folks When installing Rear Camber arms do you use the OEM bolts? Many thanks Nicky
  13. Nickyyy

Car pulling to the right

So my DC5 is pulling to the right, it was happening when I got it and it was explained the bush was done, and it was completely f**ked! Anyway, got the bush replaced but it's still pulling under power, I'm guessing the tracking will be way out due to the broken bushing? Cheers :) Edit...
  14. Nickyyy

Back Bumper removal help

Hello folks, Recently reading a thread on fixing the seals around the taillights i'd though i'd give it a go, Looking in the arch where there is meant to be 3 bolts I can only see 1, Are the other 2 behind the arch guards? Cheers Nicky