Search results

1. WayneCivic

Standard Spring Eibach Spring

Question..... The OEM front springs on a DC5, the coils are closer together at the bottom of the spring, the new Eibach springs if you fit them the same as the OEM ones with the coils closer at the bottom, the Eibach writing on the springs is upside down..... I have seen Mugen shocks and...
  2. WayneCivic

Best Coilovers?!?

Hi guys Just wondering what people seem to be buying them most of?
  3. WayneCivic

Anyone know why???

Just wondering what the black felt stuff is on the white clips of the sideskirts is for? Anyone know?
  4. WayneCivic

BuddyClub Ball Joints

Hey guys need some advise, what are the BuddyClub Ball joints like? I'm hearing mixed reviews, also hear that they only work with coilovers and not just lowering springs?
  5. WayneCivic

Bridgestone RE002

Hi guys Has anyone tired the RE002's? I saw them on a DC5 at Trax at the weekend they looked like a nice tread pattern?
  6. WayneCivic

Tyre advise/ don't want to scrub

Hi guys But of advise please at the moment I'm running 215/45/17 on Rota Torque's with Skunk2 lowering springs ( not sure how lower they are) I want to buy some RE070's as we all know only come in 225 Am I going to have problems? Should I stick to 215? Thanks
  7. WayneCivic

Bug Remover

Can anyone recommend a good bug remover? Just spent the last hour and a bit cleaning baked on bugs from front bumper, bonnet and wing mirrors 😕
  8. WayneCivic

K-tuned Exhaust and manifold worth it?

Hey guys Just wanted people's opinions on the k-tuned exhaust and manifold How loud is it when driving? I have heard it from outside and sounds ace! I know it's a 3" without a silencer so I'm thinking it's going to be to much for driving
  9. WayneCivic

Flywheels

Hey peeps About to change my clutch on the 5, and was wondering is it worth changing the flywheel at the same time if so what has everyone bought? Thanks
  10. WayneCivic

Central locking not opening when cold

Morning guys Just been to the 5 this morning and the locking isn't working when it's cold/icey Anyone else had this problem?
  11. WayneCivic

Bridgestone RE070 or Uniroyal Rain Sport 3

Hi guys Been reading a lot of posts about the Bridgestone why does everyone go for the RE070? The Uniroyal's have a lot better ratings in the wet and for fuel
  12. WayneCivic

Hi from East Yorkshire

Hi guys Just like to say a quick hey I'm Wayne from East Yorkshire got my first DC5 2weeks away :) Have had a few DC2's but really liking the 5
  13. WayneCivic

New to DC5's

Hi guys Im currently selling my JDM DC2 which I have had for 6years now to buy a DC5 I have wanted one for ages now so I think the time has come. Im new to DC5's so is there anything I need to look out for when I go look at some? Any pointers would be great Many thanks Wayne