Search results

1. dc55_11

Replacement exhaust gaskets

Hello, I have a kakimoto regu06r exhaust and I am looking at replacing all of the exhaust gaskets as they appear to be blowing. Can you please help me and possibly tell me which size exhaust gaskets I need and where I can get them from? Thank you in advance
  2. dc55_11

VTEC issue?

Hi everyone, Was just wondering if I could get your advice on something that has recently developed. Long story short when cornering hard the vtec engages then disengages for a bit with the revs still increasing but nowhere near the same rate. Then suddenly the car would enter vtec and...
  3. dc55_11

Phillips D2R Bulbs

I am not really happy with the current light output from my lights so was just wondering if anyone has tried the Phillips UltraBlue D2R 6000k bulbs? Just wanted to get an opinion as they seem extremely expensive at £85 for a single bulb (Madness)! Any thoughts welcome
  4. dc55_11

Spoon Sports FL Springs

As the title, would there be at least 3 people interested in a set of Spoon Springs for Facelift? If so then Burn have said they would order them along with the sets that are being ordered with the PFL
  5. dc55_11

Vibrations on steering wheel after 70 mph

As the title, seem to be getting slight vibrations on steering wheel mainly after 70-80 mph anyone have any clue? It is absolutely solid before that no hint of vibrations at all. I know I have a broken engine mount which I have sourced but yet to fit, do you think that could be causing the...
  6. dc55_11

Are the EP3 and DC5 Clutch the same?

As per the title is the clutch kit for the EP3 and our cars the same as I have seen them advertised the same on ebay? Cheers for the help
  7. dc55_11

Cat 1 Alarm and Insurance

Just wondering how much would a cat 1 alarm bring down my insurance premium?
  8. dc55_11

Engine Mount

Was told at TGM that my front engine mount is broken unfortunately but might as well change that when the clutch is due which is fairly soon. My question is should I go for OEM or do you guys have a better experience with another brand or other solutions? Any recommendations are welcome :D
  9. dc55_11

Changing OEM b pipe and backbox

As the title , changing the OEM bpipe and backbox with a Kakimoto, will I need anything extra like gasket or just a straight bolt off bolt on job ?
  10. dc55_11

Thinking of upgrading the alarm

Hi guys as the name suggests Im thinking of upgrading the alarm on my car even though the facelift has an immobiliser its not functioning properly and Im not sure whats wrong with it but sometimes it makes a sound when I lock it and sometimes It doesnt so no clue there :D Anyway was wondering...
  11. dc55_11

Brake Disc measurements

Hi guys Im trying to buy new front discs for the car precisely these ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200924720061&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123 But the thing is Im not too sure if they will fit the guy said the measurements for these discs were the following.Also they...
  12. dc55_11

Car stereo

Hey Ive just had the car for a couple of week so wonder if you guys can give me some advice on the stereo, I want to put in a touchscreen unit because the whole under the current one is driving me crazy :D Do you know which dimensions fit in nicely and what do you think about this Kenwood...
  13. dc55_11

New DC5 owner from Southampton

Hi everyone, Just got my dc5 from Northern Ireland, just got to say what an amazing car best 350 miles ever