Search results

1. TheH

To the K PRO Gurus *need help!

So after installing my new k tuned hall effect tps i wanted to calibrate it with my kpro,so i installed the newest version of K manager and plug it in,so pressed f10 and i got "the calibration in the ecu is from an older version of kmanager,please re upload the calibration before datalogging" so...
  2. TheH

TPS on the way out?

I being having this problem for a while now,and after doin some research on it i think my tps is dying but i said id ask on here. When i changed my throttle body for a hybrid racing 70mm to go on my rbc i just used my oem tps,now even before i changed all of this i used to get a slight jerk...
  3. TheH

The 2nd gear fix - MTF 3 ULTRA

Last night i met up with a guy to get some parts who is a previous owner of a dc5 and he was askin how my 2nd gear was,so i told him its the usual cold box problem and sometimes hesitating to fully engage second that we all or most of us have experienced.So then he tells he had the same problems...
  4. TheH

IRISH DC5 owners - Need your help!

Lads im in a spot of bother and i need your help! I need a standard exhaust manifold and cat,my car is without test since september and im struggling to find a manifold and cat,i even tried to fitting an ep3 system but its touching the underside and i know it wouldnt pass.so now i have to ask if...
  5. TheH

Knocking/Ticking from drivers side front

This has being driving me mental,Ok so to describe the "tick" noise it is only a single tick when accelerating and when i lift off it ticks again,and it does feel like there is play whilst driving beacuse of the car jumping or kangarooing easily,so i jacked it up had a look and the boot is fine...
  6. TheH

Floor matt badge fell off,suggestions?

I know this is a minor problem but my type r badge on my drivers side matt is broke,i bought the car recently and it was like this and now it stays in my door till i find out how to fix it,so anybody have ideas on how to get it back on because the 3 little silver gromets things on the back of...
  7. TheH

New dc5 owner from ireland

I have my dc5 since november and loving it,i will post pics asap