Search results

1. DC5Jack

Seat rails

Does anybody know if the driver and passenger seat rails are interchangeable? My drivers seat is flopping about on the rails but the passenger side is rock solid. Just wondered if I can change them over or if they are side specific Jack
  2. DC5Jack

Wind deflectors

So my passenger side wind deflector has decided to part company with my teg in the wind today. Does anybody know where I can get a replacement set or has anybody got a set for sale? Is anybody running a set of the climair ones? What are they like? Jack
  3. DC5Jack

Good body shop, SE London & Kent

Guys i'm looking for some recommendations on a good body shop in SE London & Kent. Looking at getting the whole car resprayed as I'm starting to find a few spots of rust on the front arches and bonnet from stone chips. Theres also a nice dent down the side where some kid in a Corsa decided to...
  4. DC5Jack

Split intake hose

Was pointed out to me on my last service that my intake hose was perishing, opened up the bonnet today and noticed that its now fully split. Who sells a new intake hose that doesn't take 4-6 weeks to be made and arrive? Jack
  5. DC5Jack

Does my bonnet catch look bent?

Does my bonnet catch look bent to you guys? Normally I can open the bonnet catch with one hand but today it took two hands and a hell of a lot of fiddling around to get it to turn and open up. I'm guessing if it's bent, it was the local MOT place, as they would've been the last ones to open the...
  6. DC5Jack

Petrol Gauge stopped working

Took the teg for a good blast on Sunday and on the way home my petrol gauge just suddenly dropped from about 1/2 full to 0 with the reserve light on. Scared the life out of me. Topped up the tank (only £30 went in) and checked for any leaks and thank god there isn't any. So what would be the...
  7. DC5Jack

Ballasts or wiring??

Been having a problem with my passenger side headlight randomly not working for a couple of weeks, most notably it stopped working as i drove into the MOT testing bay :xno: Most of the time it can be fixed with a bit of percussive maintenance but the other day the drivers side one stopped...
  8. DC5Jack

Sanding down Gruppe M scoop

Got round to fitting the Gruppe M i bought off Paul 16v today. Sounds absolutely amazing but the scoop just rubs on the edge of the bonnet. The scuttle panel doesn't fit flush up against the screen, the original scuttle never sat flush and it doesn't sit flush in places on the driver side as...
  9. DC5Jack

Standard suspension life?

As per tile guys. What is the life of the standard suspension, how many miles roughly should they last? I was thinking about adding some coil overs in near future but i've been looking through the forum and i've seen you guys raving about the Eibach Pro kits. My original shocks are on about...
  10. DC5Jack

New wheel help

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum but i've been looking around for a while I need some help with choosing some new wheels specifically offset and widths as quite honestly i'm baffled. I am going to get a set Enkei RFP1's and before i order i need to know wether they'll fit. I've been searching...