Search results

1. jrscho

Who has riggid collars?

Just wondering who has them fitted and noticed a big improvement driving and handling? Looking to buy them in the future, from reading about them looks like a huge improvement but not sure if it is.. Also who has Tegiwa ones or spoon ones? Want to see what's the difference in the two! Just...
  2. jrscho

Exhaust ECV

Been looking at exhaust electronic control valves. So for those who haven't heard of it it's basically like a part that fits onto your exhaust/welded in and either controlled by a lever/botton. You can then control the sound of your exhaust as here's a sort of blanking plate that opens and...
  3. jrscho

What's the biggest bill you've had for the 5?

(Edit: I meant more of the biggest bill you've had, understood what you's meant so yeah, biggest bill!) Just curious to what people are spending to maintain their dc5's. Some people being lucky and spending minimum ££££ while others spend a fortune to fix things! I'll start, so i booked my...
  4. jrscho

Who has a k tuned shifter? Or hybrid racing?

As the title says, who actually has one? What are they like? I haven't heard a bad review yet! When I got my dc5 It had already got a buddyclub short shifter. Which IMO is pretty decent! But I've never tried oem so I wouldn't know.. Came across the k tuned one and I want one so bad now...
  5. jrscho

HID/Bulb help!

Recently i've noticed.. When i first put on my headlights they are fine, but when i turn right, my passenger side starts flashing. It does this a majority of the time when i first switch the headlights on.. Car's in front might think i'm flashing at them and not good if police see me! Although...
  6. jrscho

Dc5 v 2013 ford fiesta ST, who would win?

So there's a guy at my work who always boasts about his new 2013 ford fiesta ST. He's big headed and keeps Saying nobody is match for him. Even told my uncle he would destroy my dc5. He doesn't know mines is supercharged though lol but I was wondering who would win between them both at standard...
  7. jrscho

Summer-Winter Protection

Had this for a wee while now, haven't done much! Just bought new Jazz washer jets as old ones were working right. Also one sidelight was out since i got it so bought new ones! Other than that my mate just did a Summer-Winter protection. Which consists of a prewash, wash, dry, de-ironise...
  8. jrscho

What size are the sidelights?

Hi guys. One of my sidelights on my dc5 are out so need new ones. But what size are they? Had a look about and read they are 501. Can anyone verify this before I purchase them? Thanks.
  9. jrscho

Help with insurance.....

Hey guys! So i'm looking for insurance for my DC5 but i am having no luck right now.. I'm 21, with 2 years no claims. I'm with admiral on another car so i gave them a call yesterday, this is weird as the guy couldn't find my car? Its a 2001 dc5, the guy could only find a 2001 type r but...