Search results

1. R

I'm back!! Supercharge/Turbo?

Hey guys. Some of ye might remember me because I owned a Blue DC5 and was on this quite a bit. THEN I SOLD IT AND THIS HAPPENED WEEKS LATER 😢😢😢😢 I bought an STi Impreza And then I went back to Honda and got an S2000: And then I sold that and went on...
  2. R

Pricing Parts

Hey guys. Have a few spares lying around and was wondering what they'd be worth. Standard cat back - good working order. No leaks/blows. Just needs a polish up really. Original Dc5 alloys with good'ish tyres - no buckles/cracks. Just needs paint as they were used for winter. comes with...
  3. R

Tyres - Eagle F1's OR UniRoyalRainSport3's??

(Before everyone kills me, I know there is plenty of tyre threads on here) Apologies.... Anyway, I need 2 new front Tyres Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 - 215/45 R17 91Y XL (R1) FP TL -- £72.15/€90 Each (+Shipping £19/€24) OR Uniroyal Rain Sport 3 - 215/45 R17 91Y XL FR TL -- £62.10/...
  4. R

Induction Kit (without having to modify scuttle panel)

As above, is there any induction kit out there that's decent? I don't want to spend big money on a gruppe m or Tegiwa and modify the scuttle panel as well.
  5. R

To Keep Or Not To Keep? That is the question

Hey Guys, When I bought my teg I was given all the original/genuine parts from factory. Radio, alloys, exhaust etc.. Since then Ive had a brand new radio, new custom exhaust and work emotion alloys installed My question is should I keep all the originals if I ever decide to sell the car...
  6. R

Yellow Reg Plates

Hey lads, Im from Ireland, have a blue DC5 and was looking at another Irish Teg that had a yellow rear reg plate and it looked nice, just a bit different really. (we just have white plates here) Anybody know where I could purchase one? and yes I know its probably illegal here to have yellow...
  7. R

Pedal Set for my DC5

Alright lads, I was looking at my OEM pedals and they are kinda worn out so was thinking of getting a replacement set. I've seen a few Mugen Pedal sets for sale on eBay etc... But heard they don't fit the type r model? Anyway any links to a decent set of pedals? Preferably something similar...
  8. R

Bug Remover

Hey guys, anyone know where I could buy a bug remover in a spray bottle? Literally you should be able to keep it in your car, travel to and from work and when you get home give it a quick spray with a micro fibre cloth and wash off any bugs stuck to the front of your car. Just so they dont...
  9. R

Best cat back exhaust ?

Hey guys. Bought my DC5 yesterday off Jon-DC5 on here. Cars probably still on for sale thread. Arctic blue with bronze work emotion alloys, eibach springs and it's immaculate inside and out. Anyway the whole car is standard so all I want to do really is give it a nice sound. I will use it as a...