Search results

1. J

No Vtec in first gear

i would say to much vtec in first would just be over kill.
  2. J

Just moved to derby from down south any one want to meet?

Amy one here own a 04 blue dc5 I passed on the other day on the a34 I was in my yellow b18c eg6?
  3. J

Mine is off the road but need to drive it now and then to keep everything running nice. So perfect time to take it out the garage.
  4. J

When are you lot about?
  5. J

Hi just moved from southampton to derby, don't really know anyone here, just wondered if there's any members in heat near by?
  6. J

What settings are you running (fast road setup)

Hi all my cars getting a frsu saturday before i go to japfest 2. Whats the best kind of settings? Cars not my daily btw. I after a few set up ideas, not needing to go to harsh, kind of a inbetween ThankS in advance
  7. J

Loss of power :(

Your lucky not to have done your bottom end, k20 hate being run low on oil. Whats your oil consumption like?
  8. J

Coilovers - Supporting Mods

I have just done my handling and fitted buddyclub lower ball joints, hard race front wishbone bushes, and hard-race front drop links. I am running function zeal coilovers with this setup. Haven't had time to get it properly setup but the difference is day and night.
  9. J

350 miles per week too many??

My teg is lucky to get that millage a month. I don't use it monday to friday as i work away. But i got a 1.0 corsa that does 65 miles to 10 pound. Only drive my teg on nice weekends. Spent to much on it to justify using it as a daily. Plus i get bored to quick. But tbh i can't see me ever...
  10. J

Phoenix yellow dc5?

Wow that looks amazing, i guess the engine would need to come out, or do you think a yellow and white engine bay would go?
  11. J

Phoenix yellow dc5?

Wow that looks amazing, i guess the engine would need to come out, or do you think a yellow and white engine bay would go?
  12. J

Phoenix yellow dc5?

Hi all, i am un-decided. I just love the py ek9's and think a dc5 would look totally one off. My car is cw and is extremely clean so i am not in a rush or thought it over properly. Just would like to hear your thoughts about it. After all how many cw,blue black ones do you see?
  13. J

DC sports Vs. Skunk2

Rma01a you cant go wrong with that system. Best system i have ever had and i had the same setup on my ek9 aswel as my dc5
  14. J

Purchasing a dc5 really soon deposit is down, does anyone know this car?

8k are you on drugs? This was in northen ireland for under 6k. It ended up in a car wash in southampton, because the nut sold me the mugen bumper for 80 pounds lol. Looked like it had a bit of body work done in the past. If i was you id get your deposit back and get one thats no been...
  15. J

New GRID game = DC5 love!

Whens the realese date? Ps4?
  16. J

Funky power manifold? Anygood?

Hi all just looking into manifolds. Came across the funky power one at £215 off course this is tempting me as tegiwa want £450. But i dont want to be ending up with a suberu sounding dc5 through a poor branded system. But with the saving i could put towards something else, such as intake...
  17. J

How to...Change the Aux belt.

Done mine yesterday, very easy job thanks to this guide
  18. J

Buddyclub rca (Roll center adjusters)

Id also be intrested in a group buy
  19. J

How to make an OCD DC5 owner squirm

Why dont you get a duper thin brush and some model paint might look better tbh