Search results

1. K

What Engine Coolant

This. Available at you're Honda dealer
  2. K

High rpm misfire ?

Those chip that wires into the vss are rubbish. Always failing. Has the car reverted back to kilometres?
  3. K

Hello New DC5 owner had an itch i had to scratch

Welcome. Nice pair of type rs . Enjoy
  4. K

Miller's Nano-Drive

Don't get me started on the "modern" 20000 service intervals. The amount of turbo failures I've seen with the newer cars and vans is unbelievable, Leads me to believe the longer intervals causes turbos to wear out faster.
  5. K

Miller's Nano-Drive

I'm even worse with my turbo dc2. I change oil on that every 1500 miles using fuchs titan. Don't drive it often probably 3k a year. I'll probably get death threats now lol
  6. K

Miller's Nano-Drive

About £28 for oil and filter every 2000 is hardly throwing money away. It's my choice to do so and just helps keep things clean inside. Absolutely no harm done.
  7. K

Miller's Nano-Drive

Shell helix 5w 40 is perfect for the k series engine. You're better of using it and changing oil every 6 months. I would rather have an internally clean engine than running a more expensive oil only to change it once a year. I used to be think like you aswell but stopped since I realised the...
  8. K

Mental Prices

Good point Chris
  9. K

which antifreeze can i use for the radiator?

Honda Type 2 blue coolant.
  10. K

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

I would just tell RSPCA that they are being abused. They will take them away and rehome them.
  11. K

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

Absolute scumbag! Glad you got you're car fixed. More importantly what happened to the kittens or have I missed that? I cannot stand animal cruelty! Some people can be evil b*stards.
  12. K

Paul J Smith Detailing : FK2 Civic Type R

Fantastic detail. Looks awesome
  13. K

Oil - Shell Helix Ultra or Mobile 3000 x1 5w40?

Another vote for shell helix 5w 50
  14. K

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

If I had the skills to help out I would.
  15. K

Torque Steer

Hpi check wouldn't go a miss aswell. . Could of been hit and bent something
  16. K

When a chain snaps!!

Valve damage.. sorry to hear this. I think we all knew it was coming to this but we all were trying to deny it. At least now you get a chance to upgrade. You thought about using a fd2 head?
  17. K

Easy fuel from Jerry can

Nice find. Where can I buy one from?
  18. K

When a chain snaps!!

Highly doubt the ep3 chain would be different!