Search results

1. Lewis93

DC5 Newbie From Birmingham

Nice car. :-)
  2. Lewis93

Rear arch rolling, where to go

Just a head ups and speaking from experience with this. If the arch ends up cracking you are in for a real nightmare. Mine cracked and within a month the whole arch had rusted and started to peel away from it then catching on the wheel. Had to get the whole thing cut out and rebuilt, painted etc.
  3. Lewis93

Hello

Hello
  4. Lewis93

Does anyone know this Integra?

Hi all, a friend of my wifes has just bought a PFL arctic blue, it has a Buddyclub or similar carbon bonnet and a Mugen spoiler. The reg is SR02 NJJ. I'll upload some photos later on but apparently the bonnet flew open on his way home, the rear lip fell off and it won't hit vtec until around...
  5. Lewis93

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

I just had a look, he has valid MOT but tax ran out 3 or 4 days ago so he did have tax at the time of the incident. Although as soon as I get my payout from his insurance I think reporting him to the Police for having no tax and driving his car will be my next step in the neighbour from hell war...
  6. Lewis93

Nothing as of yet, the RSPCA said because they aren't being abused and they can survive outside well by themselves they couldn't see a problem but I can't say it's particularly pleasant to see them running around with dead rabbits in their mouths where my kids go out on their bikes.
  7. Lewis93

Probably. I'm not the kind of person to normally think like this but when you're up at 3 in the morning looking out the window at your car because you had to leave it in the same place it got crashed into you do start to think about sueing someone for distress haha. I'm happy with it now...
  8. Lewis93

So at the minute I'm pretty bored and thought I'd share a story that happened a couple of weeks ago. My neighbour purposely reversed his piece of trash Alfa Romeo into my parked car. It started out when he bought two kittens just before Christmas, living in North Yorkshire we had quite bad...
  9. Lewis93

Convoy to Japfest 23rd from N York.

Hey Mikey. We live in Catterick/Richmond, have a couple of friends near by but we are meeting at Leaming Bar services on the A1 near Northallerton.
  10. Lewis93

Convoy to Japfest 23rd from N York.

Hey guys. Me and a few friends have set up a meet at Leaming Bar services the day before Japfest to drive down, there's about 6 or 7 of us meeting so far and we will be stopping half way to meet some other friends coming from Manchester way. I've put a link at the bottom of the page if anyone...
  11. Lewis93

Like my photo in the competition!

Hi guys. I've entered a competition via a Facebook thread to win some new wax. I'm running low on fusso at the minute so would appreciate any likes on my photo. Pretty simple, if you have Facebook, click the link and like the photo of the DC5! Reg - T15 *** Thank you...
  12. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

Yes the genuine lip DOES fit PFL (see previous page). If you take it to a decent body shop that is, there isn't that much in it with regards of fitment the guy who fitted mine said it was no problem and didn't understand when I said a lot of people had trouble fitting them.
  13. Lewis93

Frsu for dc5

I had mine done at TGM. I would recommend going there for any work on your car if you can.
  14. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

Genuine every time.
  15. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

The lip is only made for the facelift which has a slightly different shaped bumper and a lot of people on here have had problems getting them to fit. However, I took mine to a really good body shop and he said there was no problem and he couldn't understand why others had had problems. They...
  16. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

17. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

Send a PM, it was a while ago I got mine and obviously it depends on yen conversion etc but I'm sure I paid around £375 delivered.
  18. Lewis93

Mugen rear lip

It's not a great deal more than this price. Once it's shipped the £264 will turn into a lot more once you have paid import tax as above. Injection are the best to go for in my opinion (that's who sourced my Mugen rear lip).
  19. Lewis93

Attention all GoPro users.

Right so... suction cup is needed. Thanks guys! I think I'll try and stick it to the roof interior lighting with the suction cup and see the angle from there.
  20. Lewis93

Attention all GoPro users.

So I got a GoPro Hero 3 for Christmas with a load of different mounts and accessories. Basically I have no idea what any of them are and which to use in the car or any ideas on where to mount it. If anyone on here could give me some ideas on which mounts to use and where you put them inside...