Search results

1. Blake

Interested to hear suspension set ups.

Coming from integra's of old with the joys of the double wishbone I need to get some sound advice on my cars van front suspension! I'm asking advice here and there and getting so much mixed information, I'm currently running mugen shocks and springs but finding its limits quickly on track, so I...
  2. Blake

Best geo settings for camber - camber bolts ect

Looking for some advice really, I'm running mugen silvers on my car with federal RSR tyres, I got the geo done back to stock DC5 settings 0 toe ect I used the car on croft and I was experiencing some harsh outside tyre wear and under steer towards the end of my session. The cars going for a...
  3. Blake

Windscreen top trim bonded?

Basically I went for a B road blast this morning, parked up and noticed the top trim was missing. Tried to source a used item from integrastella but he suggests they are bonded so can't help with a used part. Anyone bought one from honda? Or has it happened to anyone else? It could have had a...
  4. Blake

Anyone used Mugen Showa's on track?

Just wondering if anyone has - planning some track time not long after I take ownership of my car, I will be running federal RSR's and have a fresh alighment. Something's telling me the Mugen Showa shocks and springs are going to feel a bit soggy and soft? I've driven the car on the road and it...
  5. Blake

Mintex / motor factor discs.

Any experiences? was going to use a basic blank with Mu HC800 pads for fast road / track. I'd buy OEM Honda but the fact Mintex can be had for around £50 it's tempting.
  6. Blake

Door window trim - pealing to metal?

I'm importing a 5 currently and it's got the what I'm guessing is common issue of the door trim pealing and exposing the bare metal. I was racking my brains, I haven't yet priced up replacements from Honda yet but I thought about painting them.. Matt black paint? if I striped them back or...
  7. Blake

dc2>dc5 convert from newcastle.

Hi thought I should make my first post since I now have a DC5 on the way from Japan from Andy @ 200bhpcars :) Already know a couple of members who are local to me! Anyway, Not really new to Integra's or K20a's but I am to dc5's.. Here's a couple of my old And some of the new! :)