Search results

1. S

Main fuel relay location?

Does anyone know the location of the main fuel relay in our cars? Thanks.
  2. S

Flywheel cover with Moroso oil pan

Hi guys.. I recently boosted my car and in doing so I upgraded to a Moroso baffled oil pan, which required cutting the subframe etc etc. Looks like the flywheel cover couldn't bolt back on as well, so my mechanic left it off. I noticed whenever the car hits some water, the front vibrates a lot...
  3. S

D2 Coilover spring diameter

Guys, tried searching for this but got nothing. Does anyone know the internal diameter and height of D2 coilovers for our cars? I have a set of the street ones on my car currently, and wanted to replace the springs with some Swift springs, but I'm not sure of the size to buy. Would rather not...
  4. S

AEM Infinity ECU on DC5

Hi guys, just want to know if anyone here is using this standalone on their Type R? I was contemplating switching to this, but I emailed AEM and they said their pnp harness (01-05 K Series) won't work as our ecus are OBD2a and the harness was made for OBD2b. I've been looking for a jumper...
  5. S

Purge valve delete?

Folks, from the pic attached, I'm guessing that the object on the throttle body is the purge valve. Is there any way to condemn this? Will it have any side effects if I do? Reason being I installed an rbc manifold and skunk2 throttle body, and I'd like to move the map sensor and put it back on...
  6. S

Skunk2 Alpha header on DC5r

Folks, I've searched all the forums on this site but can't seem to find an answer. Has anyone ever installed an Alpha series header on a DC5r? Were there any fitment issues etc? Thanks.