Search results

1. D

Front a tow eye hooks

Only seeing this now.I would also be interest in front depending on price.thanks
  2. D

Broken cool spring

Can swift springs be bought in the UK.I think that is the make of spring that is on the coilovers
  3. D

Broken cool spring

I have a set of m&m honda type 1 coilovers on my car.noticed today that one of the coil springs is cracked.is it possible to buy the springs and does anyone know where I could buy them.
  4. D

Top spoiler

I have one on my dc5...look great I think,bought it of icetronix s in ireland
  5. D

k tuned fuel rail

What size is the adapter for the oem damper
  6. D

oil catch can setup

Thanks guys I will look into it more,I didn't think it would be as awkward to find the right way of doing it.i have seen pics online of track cars just running pipe from valve cover into a normal bottle and thought I could do the same but with proper catch can and breather filter.the catch can...
  7. D

oil catch can setup

So is what I was goin to do wrong
  8. D

oil catch can setup

So many different ways,what is the right one tho...if you do it wrong it can effect the engine.i was just gonna run hose from valve cover to the tank and put breather filter on the other side.would that set up be ok
  9. D

oil catch can setup

Anyone know correct way to fit one
  10. D

How "rare" is Milano red on the 5?

Silver would be the rarest,there are a good few red here in ireland.only ever seen 1 silver
  11. D

New from Rep of Ireland

Welcome to the forum...you will find there are alot of irish members on here.
  12. D

mugen front strut brace

I haven't bought it yet so dont have a pic...are the welds the only difference?
  13. D

mugen front strut brace

Any way of finding out if its genuine or not, please help
  14. D

DC5 - Decision made

Yea I know what you mean...what colour,mileage and year are you after?
  15. D

DC5 - Decision made

Yea between road tax and vrt we get robbed...I bought mine off a member on here in 2008 and had to pay 3500 vrt...there are alot of decent dc5 in ireland and alot of scrap...you will be doing well to find one that is standard nowadays tho in ireland
  16. D

Ireland Supercharged CW DC5 Video

Not sure who won to be honest did nt go...I just know the lad from chating to him on facebook...he used to own the k20 rotrex ek9 that is all over youtube...he does most of the work himself and the guys at momentum motorsport map it for him, serious build on it all the best of stuff
  17. D

Ireland Supercharged CW DC5 Video

Dont think he is on here, big spec in that car over 400 at the min with fully built engine..really clean car as well