Search results

1. S

Brake lights don’t work

Ended up ripping out the whole interior, to follow the Wiring. After checking out all connections they Suddenly worked again Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  2. S

Brake lights don’t work

Should be fuse 7, together with the Horn. Fuse looks to be fine. Will update Tomorrow evening Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  3. S

Brake lights don’t work

I've already taken of the covers. Have a temporary fog light under the bumper for every MOT. All wiring still looks OEM behind the taillights. All lights were perfectly fine during MOT last year. But somehow all 4 are not working anymore. Won't have time till thursday, will run around the car...
  4. S

Brake lights don’t work

Still the same, replaced the brake light switch. Only 3rd comes on. All bulbs look to be fine Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  5. S

Brake lights don’t work

Hi Guys, I have a weird issue. All my brake light bulbs are fine, but they won‘t turn on when i brake. The 3rd brake light, in the middle does turn on. So i guess it couldn‘t be the brake light switch that fails a lot in the rsx. I need new MOT in a week and i don‘t know where to look. Any...
  6. S

Windscreen glass?

Same thing happened to me two years ago, They taped the old side moldings back on, one of them flew off at 120mph.... Now i have a crack in my windscreen again, so i hope all the information is still in their system. Otherwise i'll be getting a dc2 window first, then a rsx window and it will...
  7. S

Are these tweeters standard on a 2006 DC5?

I have the "carrozeria" tweeters in the corner of the dash that i believe are oem, these tweeters do look a lot like them.
  8. S

Suspension options

Caster is "dynamic camber" as your caster makes camber change under steering. The caster increase bushes don't give a lot, but when changing the topmounts it could be a good idea to also do the bushes.
  9. S

Derestricting but keep kph?

Found an old thread on here regarding the install. The installation manual that comes with the SLD is in japanese with some drawings, so not the easiest to understand. http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/44458-hks-sld-type-1-installation-question/ This should help!
  10. S

Derestricting but keep kph?

You could use an HKS SLD for this. I live in the Netherlands and we use Kph here. Before i saved up the cash for a KPRO i used the HKS SLD unit to get rid of the limiter. You'd have to splice it in to the ecu wiring loom, not too hard to do. I'm afraid of electronics and i managed to install it...
  11. S

Front jacking point

Put some copper grease around the threads of the new one. I use it on all my exhaust related bolts and nuts, just to make sure i can remove them when needed. When you don't do this you have the chance they'll seize.
  12. S

Front engine mount causing steering wheel vibration???

before doing shafts you could try the bearing of the half shaft on the drivers side, heard they sometimes fail and can cause vibration
  13. S

Enkei RPF1 Rep's ( Ultralite f1 )

Don't have the money for those as a student unfortunately, someday i'll get something like those. But first i'll keep the enkei's
  14. S

Enkei RPF1 Rep's ( Ultralite f1 )

AME wheels are even produced by Enkei themselves. Wouldn't rock fake rpf1's though, ultralite doesn't make bad wheels, but not light wheels either, enkei's are much lighter. one of the lightest cast wheels around. Saw something a week ago comparing rpf1 and ce28n both wrapped in ad08R...
  15. S

Whats good offset for 18 inch wheels

I was running a racing Gear jtc-n1 coilover set at the time. Currently kw v2 Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  16. S

They didn't poke at all, were quite flush. I must say that i was running about 2,5 degrees of camber all around. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  17. S

My old bbs wheels were 18x8 with an offset of 35, they fitted Nicely without rubbing. Had a small tyre fitted though, 215/35r18 i believe Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
  18. S

NH0 Powder coat - RAL equivalent

There's much misinformation on powdercoating going around on the internet, I powdercoat my own parts since i bought a wagner powdercoating setup. I'll some up the misconceptions i see here: 1. The finish of paint is better. This all depends on the powder used, i can get the same gloss level as...
  19. S

Calling all Type-R owners! What do YOU look for in a tuning garage?

I personally don't take it anywhere, like to do it all myself, have the tools to do it. And on Every job i gain knowledge, have to start somewhere. Don't like anyone in my car or working on it. Sure there are Some good garages, but in the netherlands there is noone specialized in honda's...
  20. S

Flywheels

I have the RPC flywheel, did notice a change. Really made it more rev happy. Did take a few days to get used to though.