Search results

1. K

Abs code

I'm getting a p1108 barometric pressure code on my facelift dc5, does anyone know what this is? i previously had my abs out and re installed it but the mechanic that was with us said it will more than likely be the pump. Any info would be much appreciated thanks Phil
  2. K

Facelift dc5 won't start

Ok so took engine and box out end of last year and done a few mods. Fully rebuilt box Spoon 5:1 Lightweight flywheel Few suspension mods New clutch Rbc Full exhaust And the most annoying putting the abs back in as I took it out when I got it as it was to be a track car but it's to high of a...
  3. K

Brake line layout

Would anyone be kind enough to take a couple of pics of where the brake lines go from abs to prop valve? Putting abs back into car and need to know where all my lines go, was looking for a diagram online but didn't really find what I needed
  4. K

Dc5 track rod thread pitch

Is the thread pitch for the dc5 track rod m14x1.5? Just want to double check before I buy anything
  5. K

Dc5 prop valve

Would anyone be able to tell me which lines go where into the oem prop valve? I took the abs out of my car when I got it but putting it back and forget where the lines run to, I'll be making new lines up any help appreciated cheers Phil
  6. K

Final drive help

Opened up my facelift box to change final drive and pinion to a spoon 5.1 but when I counted teeth on final drive already in it there was 81 teeth and there also 81 teeth on my new one. So counted teeth on pinion shaft and old one has 17 and new one has 16 is this right enough or has my car...
  7. K

Difference in looms??

Can anyone tell me the difference in facelift and pre facelift abs/head light looms?
  8. K

Non abs prop valve

Running a 40/40 non abs valve from a ek civic on my dc5 but the brakes ain't very strong up front. They weren't great even with the abs and it's running dixcel pads and unknown discs. Question is is there a non abs valve better suited to my car than what I have or is this one maybe nackered...
  9. K

Funkypower

I'm not one for putting up posts about retailers but with all the bad stories there is about tuning companies I thought I'd take a little time to give some good feedback to funkypower.co.uk. Used these guys a load of times and they are always up front on whether they have the items or not none...
  10. K

Coolant temp problem.... New thermostat fitted

Ok so cars water temp guage is reading about a quarter or so and has been doing this for a few weeks,before it went to half and stayed there. Thought it would be thermostat so changed that and still nothing. Radiator pipes seem a little on the stiff side when running so I bled the system today...
  11. K

Powersteering rack to manual

Hey I've removed the powersteering on my facelift dc5, what I'd like to no is which of the 2 inlet holes is the in and out,I'm running a Saxo electric pump and want to get it hooked up cheers in advance
  12. K

Rear lca help

Hey just posting this thread to see how use guys are removing the 3 10 point bolts in the rear lca's? Had a search and didn't find anything to help me! just got my fresh import dc5 and as with my previous builds I'm fully bushing the car, just not sure on how to get these 3 bolts out without...
  13. K

Loads of Hondas....

Alrite lads just signed up to get a little more info on these :) not new to honda as since I've passed my driving test I've always basically owned one,had 7 of them so far most being type r's and this might be my next one, cheers Phil