Search results

1. L

Mimms - Rockingham 22nd Jul

I‘ll be up for joining on the stand!
  2. L

Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

Totally forgot about the deadline, glad it got extended. Just paid!
  3. L

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Additional money sent
  4. L

Option 3 is good with me too, cheers
  5. L

Payment sent! Thanks
  6. L

Extended Mugen Risers = )

Unfortunately not 😕 been waiting months to do these and only just been granted time to make some as our work has a weeks shutdown period
  7. L

Finally made some at work! [emoji4] just need to get them powder coated now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. L

That'd be handy cheers!
  9. L

Been looking to do this myself! What material are they made out of do you know?
  10. L

New Yellowspeed coilovers

My yellowspeeds started making alot of clunking noises two, when I checked to see what had happened it turned out the locking height collars had worked ever so slightly lose... maybe worth checking that if you haven't already?
  11. L

Hel Braided Lines Fitment

Cheers mate! i did put them on facing away, thought if you could fit them the other way there is a chance of them possibly fouling /kinking the hose!
  12. L

Hel Braided Lines Fitment

Hi guys today I fitted new pads and discs and HEL braided lines all round, tomorrow I plan on replacing the fluid all the way through. But I was just thinking if I have fitted the braided lines the wrong way round at the calliper end?! The hel hoses are angled on the end which connects to the...