Search results

1. R

Idle issue

I've recently fitted an engine on my dc5 after finishing the install I started it up, the car started to rev hunt which I thought it would be the idle control valve. I cleaned it up and refitted it, started the car and it's still rev hunting around 2k to 3k. Any advise on what the issue could be.
  2. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Hi, I've bought a mugen manifold which came with the cat, I've noticed the cat only has one hole for the sensor. What's the best thing to do with the other sensor?
  3. R

Mugen manifold and cat

Hi, I've bought a mugen manifold which came with the cat, I've noticed the cat only has one hole for the sensor. What's the best thing to do with the other sensor?
  4. R

Engine

Will a facelift engine work in a preface dc5?
  5. R

Thanks to Tegiwa

A massive thanks for delivering my parts quickly and the most import part the Haribo's I found. Nice one guys will definitely be using you again.
  6. R

4th gear issue

When selecting 4th gear it's sometimes hard to get it into gear, would this mean the synchro has died on me? 😞
  7. R

Boot struts

I've noticed when it has rained my boot won't stay open but when it's dry it's fine, has anyone had this issue?
  8. R

forza 5 owners

Evening all!! Im thinking of starting a dc5 race league on forza 5, nothing serious just abit of fun. Anyone interessed?
  9. R

newbie from hertfordshire

hi everyone,I own a dc2 teg at the moment and feel its time to upgrade to a newer car. I plan to import a dc5 as was told I can do this for £7.500 which is around the budget I want to spend. If you guys have any advice it would be really appreciated